Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SVLRC

I couldn't make it to the shows this weekend, so I sent my crew along with Linda Maffett,Rick Mullen and Cindy King.
Just got a call from them to learn that my little boy, Harlequin Sundowner Scout, won both his sweeps and regular class today. Mine and Linda's girl, Sunnydaze Harlequin Southern Comfort "Belle" won Open Chocolate and my homebred girl, Harlequin's Somethin' Ta Talk About won WB!!!!!!!!! We just can't be happier!! So excited to have our very first win of that magnitude at a major Specialty with one we bred!!! WOHOOO!!

Re: SVLRC

Congratulations Diane on WB!!!! She's a beauty! I just loved watching her.

Sorry you didn't make it.

Dianne

Re: Re: SVLRC

Thanks so much Dianne!!

Diane

Re: Re: Re: SVLRC

Huge contratulations Diane!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: SVLRC

Thank you Jen!!!
Gosh! In my exuberance, I failed to congratulate all the other big winners and class placers from today!! Congrats everyone!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SVLRC

Congrats to all the winners!

ROCK ON Diane! That is almost as cool as my new medical library (just kidding - its WAAAAAY COOLER!)

I also wish I could have made it this year, but sadly couldn't. Except for the heat - it sounds like everyone is having a good time and there are some lovely labs there.

Valerie - Bibsmom

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SVLRC

Good Grief! I failed to mention that MR. RICK MULLEN handled Lucy to her nice win!!!! Forgive me my friend for failing to give you the credit due on such a fabulous job!!!
i can be such a dork!

Re: SVLRC

WOOOO HOOOOOOO Diane!! Way to go! I am so happy for you. Very exciting indeed! Congratulations!

Congrats to Tim and Laura also, and the other winners as well. Wish we could be there, but alas, it didn't work out for us this time.

Can't wait to hear how the rest of the weekend goes. How's the weather up there, folks? Hope it's cooler than here in the valley. Phew!.

Nancy