Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More Results from this specialty weekend!

Ok I got a few more winners from yesterday and full report of winners from today's supported entry all-breed shows.

Yesterday's Winner's Bitch:

Gingerbred's Party Shoes (Ch Winterwinds Glenn Plaid x Ch Gingerbred's Millenium) Paris finished her CHAMPIONSHIP with this win!!! Major congrats to Christine Tye! She's just lovely!

Reserve Winner's Bitch:

Cinderhill Ducet (Ch Delbys Anchor Steam, JH x Ch Saddlehill Cinderhill Token)

Ok now for today's winners:

Winner's Dog:

Sunnydaze Indigo, JH (Ch Ghostone's Boomtown, JH x Sunnydaze Supernatural)

Reserve Winner's Dog (for an amazing third day in a row):

Baja Weikenlin MAJOR RESERVE King, formerly known as Moonking! (BTW, I do consider these reserves a very nice honor! I am just kidding around about his name--at least he's consistant and getting nicely recongnized! LOL)

Winner's Bitch, Best of Winners:

Delby Marstad Black Pearl (Hollyhill Delby's Samuel Adams x Delby's Over The Moon)

Reserve Winner's Bitch (from the 6-9 puppy class):

Broyhill Gemstone (Ch Big Sky's Stone Kutter x Ghostone Wonderful Me) She is a gorgeous puppy that has been doing quite well already for her owners/breeders Barbara and Kimberly Nowak!

Best of Breed:

Ch Janlon's Light My Fire (Ch Langshott Gale force From Kimvalley x Janlon's Til Morning Comes)

Best of Opposite:

Ch. Ghostone's Hollywood Blonde (Ch Lobuff's Bobwhite At Chucklebrook x Ch Ghoststone's Bottle Blonde)

Congrats again to all the winners!!!!

One more day, another specialty!

Dianne

Re: More Results from this specialty weekend!

Striker went on to take a Group 2.

Re: Re: More Results from this specialty weekend!

Hi Tori,
Tell Jan and all the other winners congrats from Lisa and Judy. Everyone gets points for braving the heat.

Congratulations to you too, Lisa. I read that Armani did great in group too.

Jess and I stayed home. We would both melt in that heat. We are hoping to make it up to the National though with baby Avery in tow.

Re: Re: More Results from this specialty weekend!

That a way Tori, you get that beautiful baby to a National Specialty right away. Then she'll be hooked for the rest of her life and you'll have a companion at the dog shows just like your mom has had- you'll be a threesome!! Can't wait to see Avery. Can she bait a dog yet???
Judy

Judy,

She worked really well as bait. I am trying to figure out how I can bring her into the ring with Jess. Jess loves her as do all the dogs. She smiles more at the dogs than she does me! No fair.

I LOVE your little Avery, Tori!

What a cutie pie!! She sure smiled and laughed at me.... Hmmm,after your last comment,though, I'm not so sure if that was a good thing or not??? ;o)

Congrats on the GREAT wins!!

x