Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brag and Congrats

Congrats to my friend and partner Lisa Da Ross for taking WD, BOW both days at Longview Kelso KC with Blaze and BOB both days with ARmani, and then showing Armani in the Group herself and getting a Group II. Way to go Lisa. Also Congrats to the breeders of Armani Scott and Judy Chambers.
Congrats also to Laurie Mitchell for taking WD, BOW, BOB with her young dog Starquest Ain't Dat Sumpin.
Judy Heim

Re: Brag and Congrats

Group is scarey! WTG Lisa, and congrats to all the Hyspire ladies for Armani's big wins!
Armani is the dog who, the first time I saw him as a puppy, literally caused my jaw to drop when I saw him in the ring. It was like a cartoon...I couldn't NOT look at him he was so stunning!

Re: Re: Brag and Congrats

Congratulations to you all, great wins for great dogs!
Aloha,
Jackie

Re: Re: Re: Brag and Congrats

Way to go Armani, you handsome boy, nice work in group Lisa. Also great wins for Blaze!!!

Cheers, Lynn & Colleen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Brag and Congrats

Congratulations Lisa, Judy and Vonnie!!! WTG ladies!

Congrats Dianne

Congrats to Diane as well. I heard snippets of results and that you won with your little black girl. congratulations. I need to go find the results of Sierra Vista on this site I guess and see 'who's on first'!!
Judy

Re: Congrats - Rock & Roll Lisa!

Wow that is awesome! Congrats!
Valerie Jones

Big congrats to Team Hyspire!!

CONGRATULATIONS Lisa, Blaze and Armani!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my 11 wek old Blaze daughter, "Galshire Fire Opal"

Re: CONGRATULATIONS Lisa, Blaze and Armani!!

Hate to ask but could you all give us something other than the call name. We just don't know all the dogs. Know I have heard of Armani ? Or are there two of them ?

Re: Re: CONGRATULATIONS Lisa, Blaze and Armani!!

Ch. Ghoststone Hyspire Dressed to Impress - you can see on on the Hyspire site.

congratulations, great job well done

Way to go Lisa! Congratulations to all.

Congratulations to all involved with all of these fantastic wins!!!