Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SVLRC Best In Sweeps Janlon's Invincible

Just got a call from Debbie Morton and Jan Grannemann. Janlon's Invincible (Samson) went Best in Sweeps at SVLRC. 3 weeks ago, his littermate, Janlon's Hearts Afire, went Best in Sweeps too. These two beauties helped Janlon's Light My Fire, Striker, win the stud dog class at Friday's specialty.

I really wish I was there to see this well deserved win. I am so happy for Debbie and Jan!!

Good luck for the rest of the day.

Re: SVLRC Best In Sweeps Janlon's Invincible

Yep he sure did!!! Debbie was so thrilled and was saying it was her first big specialty win!!! Way to go girls!!! Their rosette hangs proudly on their canopy!

Best of Opposite in Sweeps:

Decoy's Too Cute To Care

Best in Veteran's Sweepstakes:

Ch. Gingerbred Millenium

Best Opposite In Veteran's Sweepstakes:

Ch. Sureshot Baloo

Way to all!!! Many congrats again!

Dianne

So Millie is an "old lady" now? I wish I could have been there to see her!

Thanks Dianne for the daily updates.

WOOHOO Debbie and Samson WTG you two, congrats to Jan and Striker as well.

Nice job ladies and gents ;)

Thanks for posting Tori, how is your little one doing? Send Debbie and Jan my congrats please.

CONGRATULATIONS Debbie and Jan!

GREAT NEWS!!!! I'm thrilled for you!!

Thank you everyone for the nice complements. I adore Striker and Samson both but Samson has stolen my heart. He is a so much his daddy it is not even funny. He looks and acts just like him. Samson also has a sister, JanLon's Hearts Afire, call name Jewel, who just we Best in Sweeps 3 weeks ago at the Richmond Dog Fanciers shows in Dixon. She is a little pistol. My daughter Candace and I both took turns showing her and Candace did a wonderful job. She is a busy little girl. Candace also showed our chocolate boy Bart, Kalon's Hidden Secret to perfection. She had her hands full with him. She also showed our boy Briggs, JanLon's Brigadier General with such class and finesse. People thought she was a professional handler that I brought in.
Yvonne Gilmore did a wonderful job showing her boy Buddy, JanLon's Tag-Along Friend. He is a most gorgeous black boy that will melt your heart.
Striker gave me goose bumps to watch. He was spot on all weekend. Watching the group show on Saturday was unbelievable. I thought Jan was going to be left in the dust. He so responded to the clapping and cheering. I don't think his feet touched the ground.

Yes, I am bragging, but let me tell you, it was a dream of a weekend and I am sharing my joy and excitement with all.

Debbie

It was a fabulous win to watch, too! Many congratulations to Debbie, Jan, and of course, sweet Samson!!!