Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
**** BREAKING NEWS**** Monty goes WD at SVLRC!!!

Major congratulations to Julie Musella and Forestwood Gone Hollywood at Montview on their WD at the SVLRC! Couldn't have happened to a nicer gal!!! Way to go you two!!!

Dianne

Re: **** BREAKING NEWS**** Monty goes WD at SVLRC!!!

Awesome news Julie and Monty!

Thats both majors now right? Off to have cheesecake and margaritas in your honor!

LOL Melissa, yes Monty has both his majors now!! mmmmmm cheesecake and margaritas~my kind of celebration!

I will relay your congrats to Julie.

Dianne

Forestwood Gone Hollywood At Montview........

woohooo, just got off the phone with Julie! It was a 4 point major, he now has both majors and a specialty win and not even two years old yet! I think Julie could hear me whooping here in NY from California! He was owner handled as well, the whole Forestwood crew is sooo proud of you guys!!

CONGATULATIONS Julie, Leslie and Monty!!!!

Whoo Hoo!!!! Way to go!!!!!

Julie Galbraith
Galshire Labrador Retrievers

Re: CONGATULATIONS Julie, Leslie and Monty!!!!

Nice going Julie and of course Monty!!!!!

Jen

WOOHOO Jule and Monty!! {{HUGS}} to you Julie. Monty better be eating steak tonight! Congrats to Leslie too for breeding this beautiful boy!!

Re: Re: **** BREAKING NEWS**** Monty goes WD at SVLRC!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thrilling, isn't it?!

In this house, we feed specialty-winning dogs an uncooked ribeye :). I hope Monty gets one also.

I'm so happy for you!

WOO-HOO! Congratulations to Julie & Monty! Wish I could have been there today to see the win in person! WTG Team Monty! You'll have that CH in front of your name in no time!!

Re: Re: Re: **** BREAKING NEWS**** Monty goes WD at SVLRC!!!

Congrats to Julie, Monty and all the winners from Lisa and Judy

Julie! I am so stoked for you! It was great to be there to watch you two, the bond you share is incredible. I almost cried! You have only just begun with this boy!

A HUGE congratulations to you and Monty!

WOOHOO, more good news!! WTG Julie and Monty! I'm so happy for both of you on your well deserved wins! Hope you're up in the clouds and not coming down for a while.

Michelle

Dianne, did you post it on Laura's board yet? I don't want to do it, would like to give you, Julie or Forestwood the pleasure.

CONGRATS Julie, Leslie and Monty! I just love that dog!

WOOHOO!!!

Congratulations Julie, Monty and Leslie his breeder. :)

Congratulations, Julie & Monty!!!

Re: Re: **** BREAKING NEWS**** Monty goes WD at SVLRC!!!

Hey Monty.......You are kicking "major" b***! I'm so proud of you. Julie, congratulations on such a great win. Now just sit back and get those singles. I'm sure there will be a REALLY big congrats in the very near future. Big hugs and kisses for Monty!

Rosie Feeley

Re: **** BREAKING NEWS**** Monty goes WD/BOW at SVLRC!!!

Thank you so much, all of you! What a nice treat to come home to after a long weekend out-of-town! You guys are all so sweet...thank you!

Thank you, as well, to Leslie and Michael Plank (Forestwood), for trusting someone across the country with one of your beautiful sweet babies!

Monty never stops making us laugh around here...things have definitely livened up since he joined our family! We just adore this wonderful boy and can't wait to see what the future holds for us!!!

Way to go Monty and Julie!
Just love that boy! Very deserving win!