Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SVLRC Day #2- BISS

Striker took BISS at SVLRC. Jan had no idea who won anything else because she was too excited!!! Striker won this show last year too.

What a weekend for Janrod/Janlon!

I will let the ladies fill you in on all the glorious details when they return tomorrow.

Re: SVLRC Day #2- BISS

WOW! What a great weekend for Jan and Striker. Tori, tell Jan congrats from Lisa and Judy

Congratulations Jan and Striker!

What a great weekend this was, some very nice dogs finished, (Christine Tye's Paris) and others got very nice wins, and even group wins. I even received my first Specialty ribbon with Truffle in her 9-12 month Sweeps class. Very nice, fun show, I really had a Blast there!!

Oops, forgot to mention, we were 4th place in our Sweeps class...

Re: Re: SVLRC Day #2- BISS

Congratulations Jan, Tori and Stryker!!! What a tremendous showing he had with Best Puppy in Sweeps being his get also!! What a weekend indeed!!!!!!

Congrats on Stryker's win!

And also big BIG congratulations to you Shelley, first of many wins for you and Truffle!

Re: Re: SVLRC Day #2- BISS

Shelley my ring buddy!!! Congratulations on your wonderful placing with your lovely girl!!! YAY!!! Wish I coulda been there this weekend, but works calls! Miss you from RCLRC and look forward to seeing you again soon!!
btw...what kinda bait did you use??!!! LOL!

Diane

Diane! My ring buddy!!

YOU know what bait I used LOLOLOL "BB"!

I saw your Open Black girl entered and got all excited that you were there! (I'll see you at GGLRC)

Thank you for the congratulations on our placement Diane and Melissa, I really appreciate it! Sorry to highjack Striker's thread. ;-)

CONGRATULATIONS JAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE that boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! Sounds like it was a wonderful show!