Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BOS at Sierra Vista?

Why is it that no one knows the full results and only posts their own wins?!?!

Who was BOS? JAMs? Best Opp in sweeps? Surely by now someone has a catalog to look at?!?!

Re: BOS at Sierra Vista?

Just be thankful that people are offering everyone results as fast as they are. We could be waiting for months to find out results the old fashioned way..LQ.

It's wonderful that folks are able to carry their lap tops to the dog shows and jot down all the winners as they go. Some people show alot of their own dogs and dogs for their friends and don't have time to see who is winning in what class.

Have a little patience Breeder 505

Re: Re: BOS at Sierra Vista?

Agreed!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just be thankful that people are offering everyone results as fast as they are. We could be waiting for months to find out results the old fashioned way..LQ.

It's wonderful that folks are able to carry their lap tops to the dog shows and jot down all the winners as they go. Some people show alot of their own dogs and dogs for their friends and don't have time to see who is winning in what class.

Have a little patience Breeder 505

more of the winners

I'm doing this by memory, but here goes:

BOB: CH JanLon's Light My Fire
(BOB & Group 2 yesterday, too)
BOS: CH Ghostone's Hollywood Blonde
BOW: WD, Forestwood Gone HOllywood at Montview
JAM: CH Sure Shot Baloo
JAM: WB, Sunnydaze Harlequin Southern Comfort

WD: Forestwood Gone Hollywood at Montview
RWD: Layney's Persuasive Storm

WB: Sunnydaze Harlequin Southern Comfort
RWB: yesterday's WB, Marstad's Black Pearl

Stud Dog: CH JanLon's Light My Fire
Best Bred By: Kashlins Flying Dutchman
Best Puppy: Nipntuck Snapdragon

Sweeps posted earlier

Congratulations to all the winners! What a great set of shows for so many!

Re: BOS at Sierra Vista?

I don't usually post my own brags, but I do often send e-mails to friends when I have a good day at the show. I ALWAYS forget most of who won what besides me. I'm sure it's just the excitement of the win!

Re: Re: BOS at Sierra Vista?

Are we spoiled or what ! Or what ? I am thrilled to get any results. And do brag all you want. What is wrong with people. We love all these Labradors. We should not get jealous. If you show you know you win one day, you loose one day. You go on to be a champion or not. And that is only part of it. If you don't pass the health clearances you still just have a wonderful pet Labrador. Enjoy the dogs wins. It all hard work. We are all in the same boat or should be. Big Congrats to all.

Re: Re: Re: BOS at Sierra Vista?

I only posted my own brag because I wasn't there!! I had to stay home and got the results from my good friends who were down there sweating it out in the heat!! Sorry if I offended anyone in my exuberance and enthusiasm, but this was a first for me!!