Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stud Pack for Windfall Pipe Major

Hello,
I have a litter out of Windfall Pipe Major and Annie forgot to send me a stud pack along with the semen and I would rather not bother Ron with it. I am sure he is grieving enough without extra stress. I was just wondering if anyone had one that they could send to me??

Re: Stud Pack for Windfall Pipe Major

I have only received a stud packet once from a stud owner. Why not make your own with information you have looked up and printed out from on line?

Jolene,

Try contacting Pauline Mortier. She may be able to help you out since she was handling stud services for Major on Ron's behalf.

Michelle

Re: Re: Stud Pack for Windfall Pipe Major

Think all the boys are back with Ron. Might as well ask him for the stud papers you need. Or like someone said we all know Pipe Major so breeders can look up info and you can print off enough maybe from his page for pet familys. These days alot do not do a package like they use to. I still do but am not big.

Stud Pack for Windfall Pipe Major

Yes, the boys are back with Ron, however the gals are still lending a hand when necessary.

Okay Michelle, this struck me as funny.......

however the gals are still lending a hand when necessary

I'm in one of those moods.

Re: Okay Michelle, this struck me as funny.......

Laura, I can sure tell you have a great sense of humor. Funny ! And they really are.

"lending a hand"

No doubt the boys appreciate that

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry

Re: Re: Okay Michelle, this struck me as funny.......

Glad I'm not the only one with a warped sense of humor. LOL

LOL. You're too funny. I got it although a bit late. LMAO.

You ladies are sick!!!!

Re: Re: Stud Pack for Windfall Pipe Major

Never denied it Greg.

teehee

Jolene,
Annie Cogo never did a stud packet on Major or any of her males. A breeder on the west coast sent me via email what he received from Annie, which she sent via email. The originals of the clearances have not yet been located amongst Annie's records. I have made up his pedigree and can send what clearances I have to anyone who uses Major. I have forwarded these to you via email.
Pauline Mortier