Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Got Grit

You all that breed for "LOOKS", skip health, shame I say...denting the breed. I sure as heck know so by who
I know...a Lab. or two in my flock with dents NOT told
to me prior to bringing them in. Recentment, you bet!
I'm no newbie...25 years running, my bred babies now
in 45 States, dear friends made I do know well! Lies
presented and those that primp to such, I have no time
for such, zero values go away.

Re: Got Grit

I'm guessing you have a strong opinion on health and ethics. However, it might be helpful to use proper grammar if you're trying to make a point. Nobody will take your comments under advisement if you can't present your case well.

Can someone translate?

Re: Re: Got Grit

I can not understand what you are trying to say ?

Can you say "Troll." Detention is hereby given

I tell ya what, you say you have been in labs for 25 years with dogs in 45 states? I would think you would have done your homework! You have some so called labs with dents, your own fault! deal with it and stop trying to make trouble! Perhaps your computer could be used for say REASEARCH? Grow up and move on!

JMO

Please use your REAL name so we can respond...
or....Go to the Nauty corner!

What are the problems you are having?? This forum is a great place to talk about various health problems and learn more about them. You have been in the breed for 25yrs so you know that sometimes, no matter how many clearances we do, sh@t happens. If there is anything specific you would like to talk about, let us know.....what are the dents??

There is a 12 step program out there that will do you wonders... I hope you sober up soon

talk about dents!

There might be more than a couple of dents in this situation and they are affecting more than the dogs!