Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Supported entries in N Conway NH

Here's some limited results, am 99.9 sure of them

Sat., Judge Claire White-Peterson

WD and BOW from the BBE Class was Chablais Brookhill Joss *NEW Am Ch!!!

RWD Tamerics Andy

WB Chablais Delorme Ziggy

BOB Ch Lobuff Hyspire Lasting Impression

BOS Ch Beechcroft Gingersnap at Hedgelawn

Sunday, Judge Cheryl Curtis

WD and BOW Lobuff Sirius Black @ Chucklebrook

WB "I think it was" Chablais Delorme Ziggy and if so this finished her Championship

BOB was CH Sandune's Cape Cod Homegrown

BOS was Saturdays BOB *Preston

sorry I don't have more info!!!

It WAS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Saturday but today was cool and rainy, the dogs seemed pretty happy

CONGRATS to all the entered and showed, it was an awesome line-up of Labradors!!!

BIG thanks to the CCKC and their Show Chair Jean Charest who has provided us with Breeder Judges and Majors for the ?? past 4-5 yrs and also to the LRCGB and the PRLRC that supported these entries and provided prizes and rosettes. Lastly thanks to a small group "friends of Labrador Retrievers" for their donations of rosettes.

Re: Supported entries in N Conway NH

Congratulations Preston,
He is a lovely boy, we have seen him here in Canada all summer.

Congrats to all winners! Love that Ziggy!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Here's some limited results, am 99.9 sure of them

Sat., Judge Claire White-Peterson

WD and BOW from the BBE Class was Chablais Brookhill Joss *NEW Am Ch!!!

RWD Tamerics Andy

WB Chablais Delorme Ziggy

BOB Ch Lobuff Hyspire Lasting Impression

BOS Ch Beechcroft Gingersnap at Hedgelawn

Sunday, Judge Cheryl Curtis

WD and BOW Lobuff Sirius Black @ Chucklebrook

WB "I think it was" Chablais Delorme Ziggy and if so this finished her Championship

BOB was CH Sandune's Cape Cod Homegrown

BOS was Saturdays BOB *Preston

sorry I don't have more info!!!

It WAS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Saturday but today was cool and rainy, the dogs seemed pretty happy

CONGRATS to all the entered and showed, it was an awesome line-up of Labradors!!!

BIG thanks to the CCKC and their Show Chair Jean Charest who has provided us with Breeder Judges and Majors for the ?? past 4-5 yrs and also to the LRCGB and the PRLRC that supported these entries and provided prizes and rosettes. Lastly thanks to a small group "friends of Labrador Retrievers" for their donations of rosettes.

Re: Re: Supported entries in N Conway NH

Sounds like a good week end for the chocolates for both shows reported in the last couple of days. This one and the Jersey Skylands. Thanks for the results.

Re: Re: Re: Supported entries in N Conway NH

Thanks Bev for posting the results!

Well this Show Chair got home at 8:30 PM having left my home not to return until now. I left home early Friday AM to help with set-up as this show has NO outside super help. Except for the tents, dumpsters and porta-potties-- it is all club member handled with a membership < 25.

Bev has the winners right and today Julie Jusaume bitch went on to get a Group 3-- as we all know the labs don't make it in the groups often.

Thanks to all of you who came and supported this entry. Without your participation, an all breed club cannot give you the caliber of judge you are looking for as most clubs can ill afford at today's prices for air fare, gas, motels, you name it- to get a judge who can only do one breed. So next year, please remember us again.

Our 2008 slate is still wide open. I am looking for names of either breeder judges or an all arounder that folks feels are "good" lab judges. Since I don't want to start a "war" over judges qualification, likes and dislikes, private e-mails ONLY.

Again thank you and now I am going to have a glass of wine, look at my BBE medallion I got from the AKC and hit the hay.

Jeanne
you folks have a great show, sorry we weren't there this year, but next year, North Conway!!!

congrats to all who won, and many Kudos to your wonderful club who puts on such a nice show

barb