Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you, Jersey Skylands

I just wanted to thank all of those who worked on the Jersey Skylands Specialty for doing a wonderful job with this year's show. The site was one the best sites of any specialty show I've been to with lots of parking and nice shade trees very near the ring -- which came in handy because of the hot weather. On top of that, the raffle prizes were great, the food was delicious, the dogs were beautiful, and the people were friendly. There was even a playground nearby for people with children, and for the adults a band serenaded visitors and exhibitors on the all breed section of the grounds. It was a class act all around. I had a wonderful time and can't wait to go again next year!

Kudos, JSLRC!!!!

Barbara

Re: Thank you, Jersey Skylands

I have to be the first to second that. Great job with this show and the very best of food and hospitality. The shade, which we desperately needed, was abundant. These folks are a class act! I will definitely return to this show. Question: How can I get some Brooklyn bagels delivered to my front door???

We had a great time as well. It is a beautiful show site with the shade much appreciated. Good job to all of you for a first class show!

Re: Re: Thank you, Jersey Skylands

For us new hospitality chairs - can you share some of the great things the club offered? Food all day, entertainment, dinner somwhere later that evening? Just helps all of us. Every club wants to make their event fun

El,
Just let me know where you are, and us Brooklynites will drop em off!!

Have Bagels will Travel!