Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two new champions at Chablais

I want to share some very exciting news. .
We were at North Country Supported Entries in New Hampshire this week-end. Saturday, under Claire White Peterson(Stonecrest), our yellow boy "Joss" (Co-owned with Mary Stirrett, WA) went Winners Dog and Best of Winners, finishing his Am. Championship with another four point major . He is now known as Am.Can.Ch Chablais Brookhill Joss.
We did even more that day taking Winners Female with our chocolate " Ziggy" for her third 4 point major.
And....today , under Cheryl Curtis,(Erinhill), "Ziggy" took again Winners Female for another 4 point major , finishing also her Am.Championship. She is also known as Am.Can.Ch. Chablais Delorme Ziggy.
Madeleine and I are certainly on cloud nine with our two new American Champions.
Jean-Louis

Re: Two new champions at Chablais

Congratulations Jean-Louis and Madeline! What a wonderful weekend at the shows. They are lovely dogs.
Traci

Woo Hoo Congrats guys!!!!

WOWSER!!
2 Am Ch in one weekend......!Lovely dogs, I esp. love that beautiful Ziggy.
Huge congratulations Jean-Louis & Madeleine.

congratulations. hopefully you will remember to post your well wishes to other people when they post their wins on this forum

Huge congratulations Jean-Louis & Madeleine. I have admired the Chablais kids for many years, and I know how hard you work to get what you have.

Re: Re: Two new champions at Chablais

Congrats! What a wonderful weekend for you.

Congratulations! That's what I call an awesome weekend.

I wasn't going to respond here but this annoys me-- why rain on Jean Louis' parade. I rarely post and I did post my girl's final points and her CH. I received many congratulations on this Forum as well as privately. I usually congratulate folks privately not on this forum or other lists. Just because you "Remember" did not see a congratulation to someone by Jean Louis it does not mean it did not happen. Finishing two dogs in one weekend reflects much dedication in a breeding program and in showing. I was happy to have helped put on this set of shows that has allowed these two dogs to finish and we did the same thing last year.
Now I will go put on my flame suit as I can feel the heat coming-- or is that the wine

Good for you guys - that was a super weekend!
Your dogs are lovely!
Congrats, congrats.
Valerie - Bibsmom

Re: Re: Re: Two new champions at Chablais

BIG congrats to Jean-Louise and Madeline. You must be doing something right. Your dogs are beautiful. Keep up the good work.

Enjoy that cloud 9 Jean-Louis and Madeleine!

Joss is a very handsome boy, and I adore Ziggy, well deserved wins. You know how I love those Chablais dogs!

Congratulations to you both and to Mary, what a fantastic weekend.

Shelley

Congrats Jean-Louis and Madeline!!! How exciting!
-E.

That is wonderful, congradulations for a wonderful weekend, love your dogs and you have been a assest to the breed, Thank You!!!

Congratualations on your 2 new champions! What a wonderful weekend for you; you've worked hard and are very derserving! IMO

Congratulations on your two new Champions!

Toot Toot....

Awesome news! Congratulations!

Congrats !!!!

some very nice wins

barb

Congratulations Jean-Louis and Madeleine!!
What an exciting weekend and well deserved wins.
Thank you for all your contributions to the wonderful world of labradors...

gcb, md

Jean-Louis, you continue to amaze me! What a terrific weekend for two beautiful specimens of our breed. Tricia and I will toast your new Champions with champagne at our specialty judges dinner - we'll pretend you are there!

WTG! Jean Louis, couldn't happen to a nice guy!
Aloha,
Jackie

Jean-Louis and Madeline,

What a wonderful weekend!! BIG, BIG Congrats to you both!! Both are lovely Labs!

N. Conway has a super show site! And Jeanne did it again by attracting a very nice entry with her choice of judges! There were many nice dogs there. It was HOT though!! Our boy, Tameric's Andy, cooled off in the river immediately after going RWD to Joss Thank doG for that river.....I wanted to jump in myself, LOL!

Again Congratulations on your 2 new champions!! WOW!!

Best,

Dana

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!

to everyone that showed, placed and won

the quality of Labradors at these 2 supported entries was impressive, so nice to have this large turnout this far North

I appreciate the time/effort of CCKC Show Chair Ms Jeane Charest has put into her all-breed club to have these supported entries for "us" and to the specialty clubs for supporting us!!

I continue to be WOWED! and amazed at the consitant quality of the Chablais dogs......"Thank You Mado and J-L for your contributions to our beloved breed !!!"

This cpl is a true "class act", kind, gracious and I feel blessed to have met them!!! It's wonderful to see deserving folks win and enjoy doing it!!!

Sorry to have rambled here but sometime's I think ppl need to remember that being nasty/negative takes just as much ??? maybe more energy as being kind and supportive

Congratulations !!!!!! Jean Louis and Madeleine !!

way to go Jean Louis, very nicely done, and what a way to finish. more people should brag about their wins. why not.you should be proud of your accomplishments and share them.

SUPER Congratulations to "Ziggy" and also to my new champion son, "Joss", on their wonderful wins this past week.
Marty

Congratulations on such nice wins!!!

Congratulations! Was worth the trek huh! Well done!

Bravissimo, John-Louis and Madeleine.....well done!

Re: Re: Re: Two new champions at Chablais

Thank you all for those wonderful congratulations. We are very proud of our two new CH. We were so happy to share the good news with you all.
Thank you!
Thank you!
JL & Mado

Re: Re: Re: Re: Two new champions at Chablais

Congratulations Chablais, and also to Mary, Brookhill! I have 2 adorable Joss daughters, one has grandpa Marty's face, the other is "spittin' Image" of her Daddy, Joss! I am so happy with them, I just bred one of my choc. girls to CH. Chablais Marcello!
Thanks JL for your lovely dogs!
Cecilie