Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brag

I am bragging...yesiree I be a'bragging. Congrats to all the Travis kids this weekend....To Lisa Weiss's Preston who was BOB the first day at the N. Conway NH supported and BOS the second day, and to Julie Jussaumne's Brinna who was BOB the second day at N.Conway and also took a Group 3, and to Shelly Maloney of Tristar who's Maddie earned two wings on her JH her first time out this weekend, and to Robin McBain who took her Travis's babies to their first outing and took Best Puppy and Best Opp Puppy with Murray and Delilah. Woohoo....I'm dancing a jig. Also Congrats to the Chablais dogs who finished this weekend- had not one thing to do with those but way to go JeanLouis.
On a totally different note everyone go look at this video- it is fabulous. I don't know who bred this Labrador but they got it right . This is what it is all about. Why would anybody want another breed of dog??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_EZDBVuOk4
Thanks to Linda Maffett for sending this to me.
Judy

Re: Brag

Hey Judy (and Lisa and Vonnie)
Congrats on the wins for all those fabulous travis kids!

'way to go!!!

gcb and 'indy'

....and to lisa and shelly and julie and robin...too!

huge congrats!!!

Congrats to all your grandkids! Loved that video, so special with the kid and the dog!
Aloha,
jackie

Okay Judy, I took the time to watch the video, and you are right, that is what it is all about ! Thanks for sharing , it was charming !

Congratulations to all the winners. The video was so cute - nice and very patient, dog

way to go and congratulations to a find breeder who has bred lovely specimens of the breed.congratulations to all the winners and keep going.

Wow Travis................way to go buddy, nice kids!!
Congrats to all the winners and hunters on the weekend. Nicely done!!!!

as for the video..............what a tribute to the labrador temperment, you could just see the love.

Cheers, Colleen

Congrats to all the winners.

As for the video --- beautiful, simply beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.

Congrats to all!!

Re: Re: Brag

Fabulous, Judy! You made my day. Way to go Travis kids!

That video was precious. Call me a sap, but I cried through the whole thing. Loved it! ~Nancy

Re: Re: Re: Brag

So did I Nancy. Isn't that just a great video . I just loved it and wanted to share it with as many people as possible. Just fantastic.
Judy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Brag

Huge congrats to everyone and their accomplishments. I just love that video.....Labradors are the best!!

Shelley

WTG Robin

WTG Robin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brag

Congrats for all those recent accomplishments.

That video is very heartwarming. Loved it and passed it on to a lot of friends(who also loved it;-). Thank You!

Congratulations Judy Vonnie and Lisa! (and all the owners)

You should be abraggin'! I am really enjoying all the pages of Travis' kids in LQ, such a fantastic producer he is, and such a sweetheart too!

I enjoyed the video and am passing it on as well. Wonderful!

Congrats to all!

Congratulations to all of the winners....especially to Julie Jussaume and Brinna...very nice win!!!

Wow - what a weekend - congrats to all!
Thanks for sharing the video.
Valerie - Bibsmom

Cute video. I just forwarded the link to a few folks who purchased some of my pups this weekend.

I just loved the video. Thanks for sending it on to us. I had tears also. Just answers why we love and protect the Labradors. The little boy was so cute with the beautiful dog. Wonderful.

Congrats to all the winners!

Baby brother, Bonus, send his wags and kisses to his brother, Murray, and sister, Delilah and Robin for their nice Specialty Match wins too!

Travis is making some very special babies and I just love my little, er big, guy!

Dianne

I too loved the video...any detectives out there able to find out anything on that yellow girl?

Congrats to you Judy and the the recent winners! Thanks for posting the video....duh, I didn't even think to post it here on Wiscoy. Enjoy everyone!