Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Congrats Jersey Skyland

Congratulations to JSLRC for putting on a wonderful show. The site is just great, lots of parking in the shade and the hospitalty food was very good. Sharon, wine coolers next year

Nice to see so many friends again, we had a lot of laughs.

I viewed a lot of this show without a catalog so I am unable to remember all the names but congratulations to all the winners. It's a lot of work to breed and raise our dogs. Big congratulations to Sharon Celentano who's girl took BOS, Heather LaMarche for a terrific WB win, MaryAnn Czerwinski's beautiful Scoundrel who seemed to demand WD , Cathy Mines whose girl took WB two days in a row.

Good job everyone.

Re: Re: Congrats Jersey Skyland

Don't forget the WD's on the other days.....Sunset's John Stead on Thurs for the supported entry, and Woodhull's Roger That on Fri for the first day of the specialty.
Also to Karen Lolli, Tom and Gail Shearer and Lisa Weiss for their nice wins in sweeps! Congrats to all the winners!

Re: Re: Re: Congrats Jersey Skyland

Yes, those aren't to be forgotten. All were worthy of their wins. Beautiful dogs. I want to congratulate my friend from Canada, Pierry, on her great WD win on Sat. with Scoundrel. Also to Maryann Czerwinski on this special win. Liz Martin showed the Clipper brother and sister duo to great wins too. Congrats Gail and Liz! Dinner with you guys was relaxing. Hope your long trip home was uneventful. Lisa Weiss's black 12-18 was just so balanced in his Best In Sweeps win Sat. Allison's WD John Stead is gorgeous. I've left out so many, but other's will mention them. This show had great chemistry all around with dogs and people.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Congrats Jersey Skyland

Contratulations to all!!! Wish I could have been there to pat you on the back in person!

As a newbie to the dog show world I had a great time on Fri. and congrats to all for your wins thruought the show.

I want to thank my fellow memebers of the JSLRC who put up with my endless questions as I was handling the trophy table to be sure I was doing things right.

Laura, Maryanne, Ann, etc. - I'm sure I drove you nuts with my questions and so appreciate your patience and guidance.

I also would like to congradulate Donna and Stephanie Forte for their numerous wins at the show.

Donna has been wonderful in mentoring me throughout my getting involved with showing my dogs and I so appreciate her for it.

And you aint done yet girl

As a newbie to the dog show world I had a great time on Fri. and congrats to all for your wins thruought the show.

I want to thank my fellow memebers of the JSLRC who put up with my endless questions as I was handling the trophy table to be sure I was doing things right.

Laura, Maryanne, Ann, etc. - I'm sure I drove you nuts with my questions and so appreciate your patience and guidance.

I also would like to congradulate Donna and Stephanie Forte (Brookberry Labradors) for their numerous wins at the show.

Donna has been wonderful in mentoring me throughout my getting involved with showing my dogs and I so appreciate her for it.

And you aint done yet girl

Oops. don't know why that posted twice

so wish there was an edit button on this board.

Lets consider it double thanks to my JSLRC members

Re: Re: Re: Re: Congrats Jersey Skyland

Thanks El and congratulations or your wins too. I almost took your darling Wes home with me after he stuck to me like glue. Congratulations to all the winners. Thank-you to Jersey Skylands for organizing another great show. Your hospitality and friendship is outstanding!