Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone feed Innova, the regular, not Evo? Good or bad results? ........

do they have any sort of breeders program? Thanks in advance for any replies!

Re: Anyone feed Innova, the regular, not Evo? Good or bad results? ........

I'm currently feeding my 2.5 old girl Innova. Results are pretty decent. She is out of coat from July until the first frost so can't tell with that. Stools are excellent. But she also gets Endurance, yogurt, fish oil and apples and blueberries (Me, I just get plain waffles.....should've been a dog) and also Pet Dophilus, so can't tell solely about the food. Her coat does have a beautiful sheen, though.

I'm switching over to EVO Red Meat. She has mild allergies and one yeasty ear. I want to see if the grain-free makes a difference.

And I also rotate foods. Overall, though, it is one of the better foods that I have fed.

Hope this helps.

Re: Re: Anyone feed Innova, the regular, not Evo? Good or bad results? ........

I really like this kibble :
http://www.breeders-choice.com/dog_products/avoactivedog_chicken.htm
It also has lots of joint supplement in it to actually make a difference.

Innova is a great food. The only reason I'm not feeding it right now is that one of my dogs may have a problem with Turkey. However, I think the food is great, and I will try to feed it once more to see for sure if turkey is indeed the issue.

When I fed it before I had great coats and good stools. I think it's one of the better foods out there.

I use California Natural and Evo red meat.. Excellent results! You can buy and have it delivered @ reduced price

Jo

Re: Re: Re: Anyone feed Innova, the regular, not Evo? Good or bad results? ........

I fed Innova and while I liked it, the puppies that I started it on, all ended up being poop eaters! The ones I started on Cal Natural weren't poop eaters.

Feed Innova regular with excellent coat & muscle tone results!!!! Love the food. Only have 1 poop eater out of 5 dogs. No allergies and great stools!

I used to feed my bitch eagle pack and her coat looked dull, I switched to Innova large breed and she is now very glossy(black bitch). I also feed endurance and supplement with yogurt, fruits and veggies!!

I feed all 4 of my dogs Innova. Two (15yrs & 11yrs)are on the Senior Plus, one (3 1/2yrs) is on the Large Breed Adult and one (8mos) is on Large Breed Puppy. They all are thriving on it! I had always fed Pro Plan but switched when my 3 1/2 year-old was 3 as she was itchy alot.

I also have 2 of my cats on Innova (one Innova Senior & one on Innova Adult).

The store where I buy the food has a buy 12 get 1 free program. It is a mix & match. So even if I buy 8 33# of dog food & 4 20# cat food I can still have the freebie be the 33#.

Valerie

PS - It really impressed me when I contacted Natura about the LLL auction they responded immediately and donated coupons for free bags of food.

I forgot to previously mention that after doing research, one of my vets feeds her senior Innova Senior, even though her office sells a lot of Eukanuba.

Maybe the proof IS in the pudding. (had to use a food pun somehow in this discussion).

A couple of my friends really like it. One has three Goldens on it and the other her Aussie. They are completly satisfied.