Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunspots

Does anyone know if this line is continuing on?

In specific I am looking for Sawyer Brown or any information about him. I have attached my e-mail.

Well wishes and thanks

Re: Sunspots

A lovely full sister to the magnificent SR BISS CH Sunspot Lace EmUp JH WC just joined our Lab family and we are on cloud nice. Thank you so much Vicky Creamer for the Sun--sational addition -- pictures coming soon to our site!

Re: Re: Sunspots

Why wouldn't it? Is there something wrong?

Re: Re: Re: Sunspots

Lisa Keplar was "Sunspot Labradors". Unfortunately she passed away several years ago. I believe Brandy Leggett (not 100% sure on that last name!) continued on with her lines. Not sure how to get in touch with her though.

But I bet someone out there knows more then I do

Dana

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunspots

Why not try contacting Bonnie Anthony of Robnie Labradors? She is owner of the gorgeous Lacey.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunspots

Don't think that has anything to do with the Sunspots dog from a few years back that she is looking for. But she may know where Brandy is I guess. Rusty the handler might.

I am 99.9% sure that Brandy Leggett went on to work with Jane Bailey in Labradors after Lisa Keplar died in '01.

Slightly off the topic but it's so sad to think of the many wonderful Labrador folks that we've lost in the past several yrs.

Lisa was a kind and extremly fun person and although we never had the chance to meet in person we spoke on the phone many times and kept in touch via e-mail after I got "Owen" aka BPIS Tabathas Owen At Sunspots from her in '99. After Lisa's death I heard from Brandy several times but nothing in the past 3 yr's.I hope someone / somewhere reads these posts and let's her know she's missed!!!

Thank you everyone for trying. It seems that Sunspots itsself may have come to it's close. Let us be thankful for what we have.

Best Regards-

I was just reminiscing the other night with another old Labbie friend about the "good old days" when Lisa Keplar would bring her motor home up to Miami Valley and other specialties. Everyone would bring a dish and we would drink wine, eat wonderful food, and catch up on whose dog was doing what. We would be making plans for Westminster or Crufts or critiquing puppies or planning breedings or negotiating co-ownerships. For many years Lisa also sponsored a lovely dinner in conjunction with the RDLRC specialty. I know that Brandy's intent was to carry on the Sunspots legacy, but I do know Lisa left big shoes to fill.