Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
weathertopcollection back after hacker attack

Jill suggested that I make a post regarding www.weathertopcollection.com. As you may have noticed we are now an official Wiscoy Forum Sponsor. Three weeks ago my website host suffered a severe hacker attack that took all of the hosted sites down for over two weeks.My email was down as well so if you tried to contact me and never heard back please try again.

Weathertop Collection is back on line and to celebrate my return to the web I’m offering a 15% discount on all orders placed during the month of September.

Just enter this code BJMP70 at checkout and you will receive a 15% discount on your entire order along with an email confirmation of your order and the discount.

Re: weathertopcollection back after hacker attack

Welcome back to cyberworld, Saudjie!
I still have a Weathertop bait bag circa 1997; it's sturdy stuff!

Bait Bag circa 1997

...that takes me back.

I used to make everything in my studio on a mountaintop above Carmel over looking the Pacific Ocean.

Now I work looking out at the Welsh hills.

I'm only in the States twice a year...Potomac and GGLRC.

You see each other all the time at shows and take each other for granted.

Imagine NOT having each other...

I'm still having a few problems with my site but hope to have them sorted soon.I've had a few emails from people telling me that they're not getting the 15% discount at checkout. Never fear. I'm overseeing all orders and will make sure that everyone gets the discount.

I've had a number of email from friends asking about the security of my website during the hacker attack.

It was my host that was hacked not my site. Even had my site been attacked credit cards are processed by Citibank and are totally secure. Even I don't have access to credit card information.

There's no security breach but was a major headache.