Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations Team Buttonwood!!!

The lovely Dallas now known as CH Buttonwood Blue Mesa went WB/BOS today at the Berks KC show to finish her American CH. title. Nicely done Traci and Ellie!! {{HUGS}}

Enjoy that view from Cloud Nine!!!

Re: Congratulations Team Buttonwood!!!

WOW! You girls ARE really on a roll. Congratulations. Keep up the good work.

WOW!!!!

How exciting.......BIG CONGRATULATIONS

Re: Re: Congratulations Team Buttonwood!!!

I just talked to Ellie a couple of hours ago and she told me the news. Congratulations again to both of you, she is a lovely bitch!! And Ellie, thanks again for the words of wisdom.

Congratulations Traci and Ellie.

What a year!!!

Congratulations Traci and Ellie!!!

Re: What a year!!!

Thank you for all the congratulations. We are thrilled with Dallas finishing today. She got her first points at the same show 1 year ago. I am especially proud of my favorite girl Ch Buttonwood Fox Hill Ivy for producing such lovely offspring. Three of her kids finished their Championships this year. "Dallas", aka Buttonwood Blue Mesa, her litter brother Ch Buttonwood Stone Cliff True Grit, "Stetson", and Ivy's daughter out of Gordy Ch Buttonwood Foxhill Lucille, "Lucy", owned by Jerry Kanner. Ivy herself finished with 5 majors just after turning two years old. She is my once in a lifetime bitch!
Traci

Re: Re: What a year!!!

A huge congratulations to you both!! A well-deserved championship for a lovely girl!

A huge congratulations to you both -- she's a lovely girl -- and her Mom, Ivy, has done herself proud!

HUGE congrats to Traci and Ellie!

Re: Re: What a year!!!

Congratulations Ellie and Traci! What a wonderful year for you. Well done!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thank you for all the congratulations. We are thrilled with Dallas finishing today. She got her first points at the same show 1 year ago. I am especially proud of my favorite girl Ch Buttonwood Fox Hill Ivy for producing such lovely offspring. Three of her kids finished their Championships this year. "Dallas", aka Buttonwood Blue Mesa, her litter brother Ch Buttonwood Stone Cliff True Grit, "Stetson", and Ivy's daughter out of Gordy Ch Buttonwood Foxhill Lucille, "Lucy", owned by Jerry Kanner. Ivy herself finished with 5 majors just after turning two years old. She is my once in a lifetime bitch!
Traci

Congrats Ellie and Traci!! Dallas looked great!

Congratulations Ellie and Traci on your new Champion!

Fabulous! Mahvalous, Dahling! Congrats not only on Dallas, but on the year you've had!

Re: Re: Congratulations Team Buttonwood!!!

Congratulations Ellie and Traci! Terrific win and yes, what a year you guys have had

Re: Re: Re: Congratulations Team Buttonwood!!!

Congrats, congrats! That is awesome!
Valerie

Once agian... I happy say, Congratulation to the both of you and Dallas. What a year.