Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations to new Sunset Champion

Congratulations to the new Champion Sunset John Steed (Ch Lubberline Martingale X Sunset Shenanigans), owner handled all the way by Allison Bates and bred by Nancy & Bill Todd of Sunset! "Jack" is the litterbrother to "Chute" (Ch Sunset Lubberline Spinnaker). "Jack" finished locally yesterday under Charles Olvis and recently went WD & BOW at the Big Apple Sporting KC under Dan Ericsson of Raglan from Sweden. Huge kudos to you all!
Pauline

Re: Congratulations to new Sunset Champion

I just saw Jack's nice win at the Big Apple show, he is a very handsome boy, congratulations!! Charles Olvis finished my first champion,Ringo, at his very first Lab judging assignment about 7-8 years ago.

Congratulations to Allison and Jack - I've really enjoyed seeing them both in the ring and so happy he finished! A very deserving dog indeed!

ps - I was just looking to email Allison and didn't have her email - can someone forward it to me (privately)?

Re: Re: Congratulations to new Sunset Champion

Big Congrats to Allison and the gang !

The SunDel gang is THRILLED! WTG!!!!

Oh, congratulations Allison and Pauline! Beautiful boy...saw him at Jersey Skylands.

YEAH to Allson. Way to go!!! Congrats to MOM too! Whose undying support of Allison is so special.

A big congrats to all of those involved. What a wonderful win and under a great judge too.

Aloha,
Kim

Well deserved
Congratulations to all involved.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Way to go girls! He is a nice boy!

Wonderful news! CONGRATS to Bill, Nancy and Allison!