Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Endurance supplement?

I noticed in a few posts that some of you use Endurance as a supplement. Can thoses of you who use it give some more information about it? Thanks so much.

Re: Endurance supplement?

BH-

Here's the web site that explains what it is and the ingredients. It's produced by Wendy Volhard, I believe.

http://www.volhard.com/general/newproduct.htm

I started my almost 3 year old girl on it about 9 months ago. She has slight allergies so I had to eliminate everything to try and find the cause (still can't). She had no Endurance for about 6 months. I had some left over so restarted her on it.

Within a couple of days, her energy level went way up. I didn't notice this the first time I gave it to her but this time it was significant. The ingredient list seems excellent. If you have any comments (or anyone else) after viewing the ingrediens list, I would be interested in hearing them.

You sprinkle it on their food according to weight. I feed a high quality food so I actually give a bit less than the recommended amount. With water, it mixes like a gravy. My girl loves it (of course, she would also love rubber tires if we gave her those to eat!!).

Hopes this helps.

Either that link doesn't work or her service is down.

Re: Re: Endurance supplement?

Here it is again...

http://www.volhard.com/general/newproduct.htm

I just tried it and it came right up for me....

Don't know a great deal about computers so can't help you with that.

Thanks. It worked that time. Must be a bug.

Systemic yeast (overgrowth of yeast in the gut) has been suspect in many dog conditions including "alergies" and atopic dermatitis. I have read in a few places that because of this, yeast shouldn't be given. Get rid of, or prevent the systemic yeast to see improvement in skin.

Re: Re: Endurance supplement?

I started using Endurance about 9 months ago on my black bitch. There was a noticeable difference in her coat. She gleams!!! I also think she has more stamina. I just started my 10 week old pup on it too.