Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congrats to Team Woodhull!

Heard just a while ago that WD at Pawcatuck went to a black dog bred by Corey Anger, owned by her sister Abby, sired by CH. Venetian Blackwatch Bravo. I'm guessing it's Woodhull's Great Gunner, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. Good job Gunner, Abby, Corey and great job Bravo!! Offspring of the brothers, Bravo and Merlin, continue to shine in the ring - Roger, Copy, Gunner and TJ. It's a proud grandma I am!

Re: Congrats to Team Woodhull!

Congrats Corey and Team Woodhull

Karen, you must be very proud as well!

Sounds like things are going well. Going to make a call and see if I can find out anything else.

Congrats to ALL!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Heard just a while ago that WD at Pawcatuck went to a black dog bred by Corey Anger, owned by her sister Abby, sired by CH. Venetian Blackwatch Bravo. I'm guessing it's Woodhull's Great Gunner, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. Good job Gunner, Abby, Corey and great job Bravo!! Offspring of the brothers, Bravo and Merlin, continue to shine in the ring - Roger, Copy, Gunner and TJ. It's a proud grandma I am!

WTG Abby and Corey (((gunner)) I just love gunner he is such a sweet dog.

It was Gunner and he was handled wonderfully by his "mom" Abby. He looked great out there. Nice job Abby!!

Re: Re: Congrats to Team Woodhull!

Yes congrats to the girls oh and of course Gunny!!!! Everyone looked great!!!!!!

Jen

Way to go sisters, Corey and Abby, on going WD BOTH DAYS with two different boys at the PRLRC back-to-back Specialties.

Congrats on Roger (the chocolate) going WD today at Pawcatuck River Specialty #2 making him
Am. Can. Ch. Woodhull's Roger That
(BonaVenture's Lubberline Viscount X Ch. Woodhull's Frankly My Dear)
Breeder: Corey Anger, Owner: Robert & Abigail Crosby

Roger was also WD at Jersey Skylands LRC Specialty two weeks ago.

Re: Re: Congrats to Team Woodhull!

He is a lovely dog. Congrats on his championship!