Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pooper Scoopers

Seeking advice on the best pooper scoopers out there.....what does everyone use, and where are the best sites to order them from? Thanks so much.

Re: Pooper Scoopers

Best Pooper scooper --- a 14 yesr old kid that loves dogs and is willing to help out! LOL!!!

But seriously......I like the stainless steel 2 piece ones. If you are using a scooper on grass a small rake is helpfull othherwise the scraper is better.
The ones with the wooden handels are fine foor a while but I usually bbreak them eventually. Especially if you leave them in a bucket of disinfectant as it rots them.

Aluminum Flex-rake. Get the large scoop less trips to the bucket.

I use the black plastic one with spring action from Petco. Works great - even on grass. Comes in 2 sizes.

You can operate it with one hand.

Re: Re: Pooper Scoopers

Plastic shovel and small rake..

Re: Re: Pooper Scoopers

I liked that one too. I made the mistake of using it on a frigid Michigan morning last winter and the plastic cracked. I do plan on getting another but I will have to remember to put it away in the hard winter and go back to the metal one.

If you are using them in ex-pens, and you are of short stature (like me!) make sure you get the long handled ones! I find the spade/shovel style to be quite sufficient even in grass.