Comment
Any results from Pawcatuck Day#2?

???? Thanks!

Re: Any results from Pawcatuck Day#2?

Give 'em a chance hehe

Re: Any results from Pawcatuck Day#2?

winners dog was woodhull roger that.bred by corey anger owned by abigail crosby
winners bitch hi-view sophistication, owned and bred by dottie black

Re: Re: Any results from Pawcatuck Day#2?

Wow!!!! Some of my favorite people are doing really well. What great news! Congratulations Corey, Abby & Dottie!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Any results from Pawcatuck Day#2?

Best of Breed went to the Veteran Bitch Kriscoland Purify Me Claire bred and owned by Mary Ann Lauzon-

A nicely run small specialty

Toot my own horn that my boy Wood Duck's Captain Morgan took the Open Choc yesterday and my Am-Bred bitch Mirabelle's Wood Duck's Dilemma won the class today.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Any results from Pawcatuck Day#2?

Congratulations to all the winners at another wonderful specialty. The hospitality is second to none, with wonderful food and so far, beautiful weather (although a bit hot this year!!)

I wanted to say that the 7-9 Veterans bitch classes at this back to back specialty was one of the nicest classes of veteran bitches I've ever seen. The depth of quality was amazing, and the girls--all of them, have contributed immensely in many ways to the future of our breed. I remember seeing them years ago during their prime, and to see them there, still all aglow, sound, and ready to go--well, it was something to remember.

This was a very special class--both Best of Breed winners came from this class each day--Multiple BISS Ch. Lobuff's Turtle Dove on Thursday under Marion Lyons, and Am/Can.Ch. Kriscoland's Purify Me Claire on Friday under Susan Huntzinger.

I feel fortunate to have seen such a lovely line-up. The owners and breeders of these girls should all feel very proud.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Any results from Pawcatuck Day#2?

This was my first time attending this specialty and it will not be my last!

I agree with Heather in regards to the Veteran Bitch class! Such beautiful gals who are *still* in wonderful condition. It was a sight to see!!

Congratulations to all of the winners. Kudos to PRLRC for wonderful hospitality and a nicely run specialty! Nice job!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Any results from Pawcatuck Day#2?

This is the first time I have had to miss it since I now have such a hard time getting off work during the week.

Congratulations to ALL the winners, I truly wish I could have been there this year. It is a great show, put on by a terrific club.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Any results from Pawcatuck Day#2?

Congrats to all!!

Re: Pawcatuck 2nd Day JAMS! CONGRATS

Congratulations to Sharon Celanto and Heidi Herman taking the only two JAMs on day #2 with their lovely girls Taylor and Sophia! You two looked like you were having two much fun in the ring!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Any results from Pawcatuck Day#2?

Sounds like a wonderful show -- and I love it that the old gals got out there and did so well.

It's what this sport is all about!

Re: Re: Pawcatuck 2nd Day JAMS! CONGRATS

Thank you so much for remembering the JAM's! We were having too much fun! It was a wonderful show with so many beautiful dogs. Hugs and Congratulations to Heidi and all the other winners. Just to set the record straight: it was Farrah (Ch. Shar-Jam's Fashion Plate) that got the JAM - In the last three Specialties Farrah has gone to she has received four JAMs as well as a BOS. I have to say I am very proud of her. Thanks again for the congrats!