Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pawckatuck river day 2 winners

big congratulations to all the winners what a great show! best in sweeps, saltmeadow flight of the pheonix, what a beautiful young girl, Carla you should be proud! and to Dottie blacka and her beautiful bitch, hi- view sophistication, another beautiful girl! and of course woodhull labs!

Re: pawckatuck river day 2 winners

Thank you so much annon for lovely compliment on Phoenie and Laura W. (from below) for the good wishes! Congratulations to you too on your gal's Best In Sweeps the first day.

It was certainly a good show for Phoenie as she won all her classes both days except for a 2nd in the regular 12-18 mo. class on day one. It was a hectic schedule for the pups as they ran from ring to ring without pause. A miracle none wilted into the ground!

Big congratulations to all the other winners!

Who went BOB on day 2?

Re: Re: pawckatuck river day 2 winners

She was from the Veterans class. A lovely black girl. Purify Me Claire. Sorry I can't remember her complete name or the name of her very proud owner, but I'm so tired at the moment, I can barely remember my own name LOL.
Kathy

BOB - Kriscoland's Purify Me Claire owned by MaryAnn Lauzon in Canada from the veteran bitch class

Congratulations Carla!!!
Aloha,
Jackie

Re: Re: pawckatuck river day 2 winners

Congrats to Mary Ann and to all. I love that Claire!