Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any News On Shawnee??????

Re: Any News On Shawnee??????Special congrats !!!

A special contratulations to Sharon Hamilton and Pam Harvey for such a wonderful win with Ch.Mtn Meadow Allie Cat !!! Allie took WB, BOW, and BOB over Specials !!! This finished her in style

Re: Any News On Shawnee - Who Was WD?

Re: Re: Any News On Shawnee - Who Was WD?

Congratulations! And congratulations to my very good friend Linda Ciancio for going winners dog and finishing her boy Brooks Bennett "Benny". You go girl!!!
Traci

Re: Any News On Shawnee??????

WOW! Congrats to Linda! and also Sharon Hamilton and Pam Harvey!

Re: Re: Any News On Shawnee??????Special congrats !!!

OMG!!! Congratulations to Sharon, Pam, and Allie Cat. It's great to see your pups do well in the ring, and it's just as awesome to see their "kids" winning. This girl is a daughter of my boy BISS Ch Karousels Causin' Commotion. I have to tell you that my eyes absolutely overflowed when I got the news. It took me a while to type this....I kept hitting the wrong keys. LOLOL Once again. CONGRATULATIONS girls!!!!!

Re: Re: Any News On Shawnee??????

Thanks to everyone for Congratulations. Sharon has done a great job with Allie and I am proud to have been able to be a part of such a beautiful bitch.

Re: Re: Re: Any News On Shawnee??????

What about Sweeps?

Congratulations, Linda!!! I was entered, but missed seeing your wonderful win because a bad back kept me home -- I'll buy the champagne when you get home - LOVE your boy, Benny!!!!

Way to go Pam and Gerald....

Keep up the good work.

Re: Re: Any News On Shawnee??????

I huge congratulations to Linda and Bennie!!

Thank you ALL for your kind words and congratulations.

Ohhhhh WOW! ..... WHAT a weekend...... Yes it's true, our girl Mtn Meadow Allie Cat finished her championship title in style at the Shawnee Mission Specialty. We are still celebrating and will be for quite a while. We decided not to show her on Sunday as the temperature soared, and Allie dislikes the heat more than I do.

Thank you Kellie Sterling and Pam Harvey for producing this wonderful girl, we love her to bits and are so looking forward to hearing the pitter patter of tiny Allie paws in the not too distant future.

Extra Special thanks to Linda Schiele. I hadn't been feeling too well, thank you Linda for stepping in and volunteering to show our girl in my hour of need. Linda you're a God send.

Where can I find pictures of Bennie? I have been wanting to see him