Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Something happening ?

Is it just me or are some of the "biggies" staying home and letting others win some shows. Seem like in the last couple of months I am hearing of wins from dogs and lines that I don't know. Or are they more from breeders from Canada or just some like me that keep trucking along ? Nice to see ! This is a big country full of nice Labs.

Re: Something happening ?

Our Canadian dollar just hit parity with yours and we can afford to buy gas and travel :)

No, the biggies are going to the shows. But, thanks to their sharing their experience and knowledge, and their stud dogs, more and more smaller breeders are winning too. It's a good thing!

Re: Something happening ? WAKE UP

sorry but a couple of the BIG winners at Pawcatuck have won a lot of specialties, and many of the younger breeders are known by many maybe you have just had your head in the sand :) keep up.

Re: Re: Something happening ? WAKE UP

Huh? You and I have a different idea of who Biggies are. Why can't we give credit where credit is due - to some fine people who have been around for a while but are just now hitting their stride.

Just some others did the winning too.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Is it just me or are some of the "biggies" staying home and letting others win some shows. Seem like in the last couple of months I am hearing of wins from dogs and lines that I don't know. Or are they more from breeders from Canada or just some like me that keep trucking along ? Nice to see ! This is a big country full of nice Labs.

Re: Re: Something happening ? WAKE UP

Did not say I have not heard of the breeders. The dogs and some of the lines are newer. And I think we all know who the "biggies" are. Think about it.

I've been staying home. I usually win everything. But I'll be back to resume my evil winning ways! Mwah hah hah haha...

Now I am really laughing ... thanks Biggie

Re: Re: Something happening ?

Biggie, I think know who you are and I'm going to get you

I think the evil mwahahahahaha might have been a clue ;)

Re: Re: Something happening ?

I know, I thought it was a Halloween goul.