Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What Airline for over seas shipping

What is the best airline you use for shipping pups over seas.When the owner would not be with the pup.
I know United has direct flights. Going to Europe

Re: What Airline for over seas shipping

I haven't shipped puppies abroad in years so I'm just wandering there is another airline
someone would recommend other then United?
I have shipped to and from canada with Delta
And luthansia has a hub in Denver but don't know if they ship dogs.

Re: Re: What Airline for over seas shipping

We have used Northwest going into the U.K.

They did a super job from start to finish. Not cheap but they did everything they were supposed to.

Re: Re: Re: What Airline for over seas shipping

We have used Northwest,KWA going to UAE, Dubai, Amsterdam. They are very good! They are very caring and the guys allow you to call and check and put that personal touch into things.

Lufthansa is the best,Air France,KLM are also good one

We move dogs back and forth between the States quite often. American is hands down the best if you are traveling with them. Otherwise Lufthansa and KLM are pretty good.

Hi-I can definitely recommend Lufthansa! They even allowed my "overweight" 10 wk. old (think the rule is 8 kilos)with me in Sherpa bag in the cabin. They only take a certain number of dogs per flight, though, so you have to contact them early on. Good luck!

Thanks this dog would be flying into Frankfurt
And no one would be flying with it.Be a puppy.
From Denver to Frankfurt.

Re: Re: What Airline for over seas shipping

Delta flys from Atlanta to Frankfurt. I have shipped three dogs (pups) on this route with by themselves. I have had no problems.