General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Waiting for OFA results

Can we call them for verbal results?

Just wondering.

Re: Waiting for OFA results

You can call for pre lim results within 7-10 days and 2 years take 3/4 weeks. I usually call and ask for confirmation of receipt and while on the phone see if the results are in. Have all dogs info ready, they will ask for it and vets name etc... for confirmation of ownership

I usually get results on finals in 2 to 3 weeks. The longest I waited was 4 weeks.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Can we call them for verbal results?

Just wondering.

Re: Re: Waiting for OFA results

I got mine in 2 weeks when I did electronic xrays...

Re: Re: Re: Waiting for OFA results

Try emailing them, they are quick to reply if they have the results in.
Aloha,
jackie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Waiting for OFA results

We submitted x-rays to OFA earlier this month... provided our e-mail addy on the paperwork (printed out from OFA's website). I was pleasantly surprised to receive an e-mail from them acknowledging receipt of our girl's x-rays and letting us know we'd receive her final eval from them in 2-3 weeks.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Waiting for OFA results

we had xray's done on the 4th of this month, sent in snail mail, got email confirming they recieved them, two weeks ago last friday, i called last friday and got our results.

It just took 4 weeks for mine and a call was made about 5 days ago and they said they had not even been viewed yet. Oddly enough they showed up in my mail today? So they were viewed by three vets, made the certificates and mailed and to my house over a weekend??? Hmmmm
I think they are just overloaded and things are going sloooowwww. I find it hard to believe they did not have my results when they were called.