Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Carla's surgery

As many of you know, Carla Hyndman was going in for surgery on her foot today. She has been in pain for a long time and now she will be on the road to recovery. Surgery was this morning and all went well. She will be home later today, but not able to get to her computer. All the same, any messages to her will be much appreciated when she does read them!

Re: Carla's surgery

Hey Carla:
Glad all went well.. I know you, you'll be running around in the blink of an eye. Take care of yourself, and see you soon!

Feel better soon Carla. I am looking forward to seeing you at a show without that Boot Thing!

Carla,

Wishing you a very speedy recovery. Will look forward to reading your witty humerous accounts of the whole thing but most of all after you have recovered, the story about how you are able to walk sooo much better and painfree now.

Best Wishes,
Barb

Re: Re: Carla's surgery

Hi Carla, Hope you are feeling better and on the mend real soon.

Carla!!!

Sending positive/ healing vibes your way

I'm a better person for having met you!

Looking forward to a glass of wine and some great conversation in the future

My best BIG HUG !!!!!!!!!!!

the Beav

Praying that the darned foot will finally feel better. It sure has been a long time! Speedy recovery.

Thank you so much Elly for letting all of us know that Carla's surgery sounds successful and she is on the mend now.

Carla wishing you a speedy recovery with as little pain/discomfort as possible. Don't overdo and rest is the best medicine right now!

You have such a wonderful hubby, I'm sure he will take great care of you but if you need anything give a shout girl!

See you at Mid Jersey

Best wishes and the very best of health! Lets hope this will take care of what it needed to.

Hugsssss

Michelle

Re: Re: Re: Carla's surgery

I hope you're up and running with your four-leggers asap, Carla, but let your hubby baby you while you're recuperating. Whatever you do, don't let any of the dogs step on your foot:-)

Barb

Yes Carla hope you have a speedy recovery!!!! Tell Funny Man i said to take good care of you!!!!!!

Jen

Best wishes and healing thoughts for a quick, complete recovery, Carla!

Surgery is never a fun thing, but hopefully this makes any pain a distant memory.

How great to have the surgery past tense now! Can't wait to see you running around the ring again :) Here's to a very speedy and complete recovery! Abby Crosby

love the photos of your home Abby! Congrats on all your recent wins...

(and best to you Carla...hope you're healing nicely!

Susan

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

How great to have the surgery past tense now! Can't wait to see you running around the ring again Here's to a very speedy and complete recovery! Abby Crosby