Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Champion at Rycroft

I am pleased to announce that my baby girl, Rainy is now U-CH. Rycroft's Blame It On The Rain! Rainy finished her Championship at the UKC shows in Hanford today by going Best of Breed and Gundog group 3!!

I am very pleased with my second generation U-CH.

Thanks for letting me share,

Dianne

Re: New Champion at Rycroft

Congrats Dianne and Rainy!! I bet little Blue is sure to follow!

Re: Re: New Champion at Rycroft

Congratulations Dianne & Rainy!

Thank you Lori and Jennifer for your congrats about my Rainy girl.

I actually have Blue with me too and in show #2 she won Best of Breed puppy. She's having fun.

One special thing I like about UKC shows is the relaxed family oriented atomosphere. I almost didn't come to these shows today because a friend was going to come with me and bring her 9 year old son but then she forgot to check with work to see if she could get the day off. So I got a message from her that she wasn't coming and then the next message was from her saying she was coming because when she told her son she couldn't make he started to cry. If she wasn't going to go, I was going to stay home as I caught a nasty cold, but we all decided to go.

In UKC shows you have 2 shows per day. Two different judges. In the second show, my friend's son won Best Junior Handler (with a little coaching before hand from me)and then he handled his girl, Scarlett (Dalwater's Southern Comfort) and not only won Best of Breed, but went on to win Best in Group!!!!! This was after we had already packed up while waiting for group. The cute part was his mom asked if he wanted to go home or stay for Best in Show. Well, I don't think any one needs to guess what his answer was. So we are staying for Best in Show. Needless to say, 9 year old Costin is HOOKED on dog shows!!!

Congrats to Costin and Lisa for their nice group win!! Not to mention there's this cute little junior handler girl that keeps coming around wanting to play with Costin.

Dianne

LOL I don't know how that thumbs down got checked, but I certainly did not mean to put that there. Can you say OOOOPS?

Dianne

Well Done Dianne.

Hope to see you at GGRLC. I'll be there with rings on. Can't wait!

Saudjie

I am very proud of you Rainy
Love,
Daddy Nash

Congratulations Dianne! That's always a thrill!

Thanks Saujie, I will definitely be there this year! Looking forward to getting my new pups out there in the ring. Ok, so no bells, just rings, hmmmmmm. LOL

Thanks Joyce, for typing that up for Mr. Nash! I am sure he is very proud of his first daughter's accomplishment.

Dianne

Thanks Karlene,

Yes it most certainly is!!!

Dianne

Way to Go Dianne!
Congratulations for both Rainy and Blue! (And you!)

Sounds like we are going to have a blast at GGLRC! I can't wait to meet you in person Saudjie. Saudgie, are you bringing dogs to show, along with yourself?

A HUGE Congrats to you both, you sound very proud(as you should be) !!!!

congrats to you and rainy on the ukc championship.
i am going to have to look into seeing about any ukc shows in my area to see what they are like.

adam

Congrats, Dianne, Rainy and Costin!!! Sounds like Costin is a natural dog handler and has a nice win under his belt to further encourage him!
Well done, everyone!

Way to go Baby Blue! I am sure you are so proud of those girls!

CONGRATS DIANNE !!!!!! Great job as always...Moon is a very proud of Blue....more to come for sure !!!!!

Thank you Becky, Shelley (see you soon at GGLRC!), Adam, Robin and Chris for your nice congrats on my girls as well!!

Adam, please do check out the UKC shows. If you are new to dog shows, this is a great place to start and gain experience in the ring since you are not competiting against the pros (none are allowed to show other dogs) so it may be less intimidating. It's also nice having two shows on the same day as well so you can have additional chances for getting the points and wins toward your dog's championship so you don't have to go to as many of shows. Email me privately if you'd like more info.

Robin, Costin did outstanding for his first shows, I got some cute pics of him out there in the ring with Dutch, who he handled to Best of Breed puppy at the first show. I was very sick-still getting over a nasty cold, yesterday so have not downloaded pics yet, but will try to get to them later today so watch your email. Costin was so serious in the group ring, when he won, he kept his poker face, but as soon as he got outside the ring, he was just grinning from ear to ear. All of the other exhibitors were so supportive of him and the clapped and cheered for him when he went around in the front of the line and came up afterwards to congratulate him too.

And Chris, yes I expect a lot more to come from Blue, you know how much I just adore this little gal!!!! I can't ever thank you enough for letting me have her. She's a true gem. I can't wait to get her out at GGLRC, she's going to have a lot of fun making friends there!

Dianne

Re: Re: Re: New Champion at Rycroft

Thanks Lori,

Yes, I am very proud of my girls. They are a lot of fun to show and really enjoy getting out there!

But I really do love that Baby Blue!

Dianne