Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations to new champion!

Belle is now Can CH Sunnydaze Harlequin Southern Comfort!!

Big congratulations to her owners/breeders Linda & Hugh Maffett and Dianne & Todd Sullenberger!

On her way to her Canadian championship, she won WB & BOS at the LRC of Canada Regional Specialty. She also has American championship points, just recently winning WB at one of the SVLRC specialties.

Belle is CH Belgairn Polo JH x Sunnydaze Wish Upon A Star

Re: Congratulations to new champion!

A Huge Congratulations to Diane and Todd, and Linda and Hugh! Belle is a gorgeous girl, great news!

Will we see Belle at GGLRC? Diane, I look forward to seeing you in my class again, I hope. We had such fun last time!

Re: Re: Congratulations to new champion!

Thanks! She is such a doll I just LOVE this bitch!

She'll be in the next issue of the LQ and ILR.

Belle will be at the National but not GGLRC. We hope she will be too big by GGLRC as our fingers are crossed that puppies are coming mid November!

Re: Re: Re: Congratulations to new champion!

Hi Linda,
Who is the lucky daddy?

Good luck at the Nationals, I wish I was going to be there!

Shelley

Re: Re: Re: Re: Congratulations to new champion!

Congratulations!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Congratulations to new champion!

Call me superstitious but I want to wait until we know for sure she's pregnant. It was a surgical implant with a boy from the past.

The National will be fun but wet and cold it sounds.

Congratulations on your new champion guys!!! She's a lovely lovely and chocolate too!!

Dianne

CONGRATULATIONS Linda, Hugh, Dianne & Todd
Go Chocolates!!

congrats to all involved!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Belle is now Can CH Sunnydaze Harlequin Southern Comfort!!

Big congratulations to her owners/breeders Linda & Hugh Maffett and Dianne & Todd Sullenberger!

On her way to her Canadian championship, she won WB & BOS at the LRC of Canada Regional Specialty. She also has American championship points, just recently winning WB at one of the SVLRC specialties.

Belle is CH Belgairn Polo JH x Sunnydaze Wish Upon A Star

Congrats for the nice accomplishment

Big congratulations to all! That is exciting.
Diane
Ducktales

Congratulations!!! What a great accomplishment!

Congratulations!!

Belle is BEAUTIFUL!!

And another to add to the Chocolate Ch. list:
although a little belated, Ch. Epoch's Jamaican Banner finished her Ch at Huron River LRC--we are very proud of Joey's sister and were also pleased with BOS the following day!!

cindy

I totally understand Linda, I'll be excited to see who it is! I hope she conceived!

Congratulations Cindy! Your Jamaica is Gorgeous!

Congrats on your girls win too Cindy! She is gorgeous!!!

We'll be working on Belle's AKC CH this spring. She's got one 4 point major under her belt so now we just have to get the rest, which is easier said than done sometimes

We did an ultra sound today; I just happened to be at the Vet to pick up some supplies and had her with me so we whipped her in for a quick look.

It's early, only on day 20, but we did see a couple of little puppies in there!!! So she IS pregnant but not out of the window of absorption time frame yet so I'm still not going to get too excited. Check back with me in a couple of weeks!!