Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Litter Registration Coupon wanted

If anyone has a litter registration coupon they don't need and would be willing to share the number please email me privately.
Thanks
Marion Daniel

Re: Litter Registration Coupon wanted

Didn't I just see this post? Maybe different folks...

Re: Re: Litter Registration Coupon wanted

So what if you did, there asking for help!!

Darn Marion you sure as shootin know how to stir up a hornets nest!!

What is a Litter Registration Coupon?????

Hope this helps.
I believe that other exhibitors who consistently show in the BBE class also got the $10 coupon too, I know I did but this is directly from the AKC website:
All Breeder-Exhibitors earning Bred-By Exhibitor Medallions in 2006 will receive a $10 off litter registration coupon.

"The AKC appreciates and applauds the efforts of our dedicated breeders," said Assistant Vice President of Registration / Customer Service David Roberts. "We feel rewarding valued AKC Breeders is an important step in furthering our mission of promoting the sport of purebred dogs."

"The Breeder-Exhibitor Coupon Program joins a growing list of AKC initiatives to support breeders such as the AKC Breeder newsletter, Online Litter Registration, and Breeders’ Symposiums," said President and CEO Dennis B. Sprung. "AKC continues to demonstrate our commitment to our dedicated breeders and be assured, we will continue to research and implement services and programs designed specifically with breeders in mind."

Yep, leave it to me to make a simple request to try and save $10 and folks wanna go balistic. Hummmm, wonder what the reaction would be if I asked for a $1,000,000 coupon.

And this would be your business ? Do you have a coupon to offer ? What is wrong with people lately.

Re: Re: Re: Litter Registration Coupon wanted

I re-read this entire thread. NO one went balistic. Are you just looking for trouble??????

I received a $10 off coupon when I registered my last litter. It is a coupon to save $10 when registering my next litter provided that the next litter arrives within 60 days. Very few people can(should?) be able to use the coupon so it's nice to give them to another breeder who is expecting or has a litter that needs registration.

So how did this thread turn into a how many litters one should breed thread!!??
Come on people, get a life!!

Re: Re: Re: Litter Registration Coupon wanted

Look what happened after. They would fight over a $6 box of Tampax too (referring to the funny PMS comment ) Gosh, these are the people that we're rubbing elbows with at each show. Momma Mia!

Did anyone offer you a coupon Marion? If not ask on Woodhaven, you could get 10 over there without a question asked. Everyone is nice to each other there.

Thanks "BTW"........... actually one breeder friend on the other side of the country send me one. Thank you for caring (in the good lead)