Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two Labs Found in Western NY

I just rec'd a call from the Batavia Animal Hospital, working with the Genesee Co Animal Shelter, to ask if I was aware of any Labradors reported as missing. Two Labs, a black neutered male and a black female (has not been determined if she is intact), were found near Lewiston Rd in which makes its way through an area in Western New York know as the Tonawanda Wildlife Management Area, the Iroquois National Refuge or the Alabama Swamps. It's a location where many dog clubs hold field events.

These Labs look to be around a year of age, seem to be well cared for and are very friendly, but they were not wearing any form of identification and are not chipped. They are both injured, most likely they were hit by a car and are being cared for at the Batavia Animal Hospital. If you have any information about these Labs please contact the Genesee Co. Animal Shelter at 585-343-6410 or me, Barb Corbelli by cell phone at 585-739-0028.

Re: Two Labs Found in Western NY

I hope they will be ok and can be relocated with their owner/s....someone must be missing them
Lisa