Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Huron River LRC Photos

Here is the link to the guy that was taking candid shots at Huron River LRC. He gave me his card when he took a headshot of our girl ringside. I had lost his card for a while, was cleaning off the desk and found it and was glad to see the gallery still up to look at. Thought you all may be able to use it too.

http://www.keactionpix.com/gallery/3593618#P-1-15

Re: Huron River LRC Photos

WOW!! These are GREAT photos. I didn't get to see much being the show chair, but these photos sure do capture all the fun.

WOW!!!

What a treat

BIG thanks!!

Re: Re: Huron River LRC Photos

Thanks for sharing....I loved all the chocolates...what a treat!

Great pics Stacey
Were there any boy pics or just girls?
I hate that they ran the classes at the same time :(

Does anyone know who this dog is??

http://www.keactionpix.com/gallery/3593618#204277737

I do believe that is Sunset Buzz Lightyear.

The only reason I know is that when I saw him there, I was shocked at how much he looks like my boy. Turns out they have very close pedigrees which explains the uncanny resemblance.

I don't know this guy, he just handed me his card when he took my girls picture. I didn't think it was advertised that he was taking pics of the whole show (all breeds). There is also Fri and Sat galleries. I think I just posted the link to Fri's pics. If you start from the base website and go to his gallery there is a whole folder of monroe show with another 12 galleries inside. Also each gallery has multiple pages (I missed that the first time).

Hate to be stupid but how are you getting to the lab photos? that address just gives a general page or I get an error??

Re: Re: Re: Huron River LRC Photos

Oh my! He is gorgeous, thank you! The reason I asked is because he looks very much like my boy, whom I get asked all the time if he is a Buzz son!! LOL!!

I believe that he is still posting pictures. He was there on Sunday taking a lot of pics of the Lab ring. He handed me a card on Friday but I couldn't find any pictures of my dogs - oh darn - when I went to his booth on Saturday. I stopped there on Sunday to see Sunday's pics but due to technical issues, the line was long to look at pictures, so he mentioned that he would be posting them so I will just wait a few more days for Sunday's pics.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Huron River LRC Photos

No, this boy isn't related to THAT Buzz. This boy is out of Sunset Bet Yer Bottom Dollar by a Gordy son.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Huron River LRC Photos

OH!! My bad...I couldn't find him anywhere on a site so I just assumed
Thanks for letting me know!
Either way, he's very pretty!

oh my...such gorgeous labs..
thanks for sharing