Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mid-Jersey Specialty

For anyone who is inquiring the judging program is now up on the Jim Rau Dog show website.

Hope everyone has a safe trip to the show and I have put in a request for nice weather. Hope to see everyone there.

Re: Mid-Jersey Specialty

Just looked at the program. This will be the first time in years that I will be showing two.
Looking at the program, it's going to be close with their classes. I rather show my own dogs, but other than have a friend show one if their ring times end up overlapping, is there anythiing else I can do? Do you tell the both stewards you might be late as their looks like there might be a ring conflict? At what point aren't you allowed in the ring late? For example, you miss the first "take them around together" or can you enter the ring up until the time the judge has finished all the individual exams? It's very special to me to show both myself for really sentimental reasons.

Re: Re: Mid-Jersey Specialty

Assuming you are in another ring & the second dog's class is starting..... Have the person who is taking the dog in for you tell the steward that you will take over as soon as possible & ask that he/she be allowed to go to the end of the line.

Re: Mid-Jersey Specialty

Where exactly is the seminar on Wed being held? Also what is the time for that too? Anyone know? TIA

Re: Re: Mid-Jersey Specialty

The seminar is on the show site. It runs from 3 to 7pm. There is a form on the club's page under events.

mjlrc.org/events.html

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Where exactly is the seminar on Wed being held? Also what is the time for that too? Anyone know? TIA