Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indoor Specialty?

I'm just thinking of what I might need to wear to Mid Jersey next week and I realized that I have never been to a specialty held indoors. Are there any held indoors, at any time of year? I would guess that in warmer climates it might not be that unusual. But are there any winter specialties indoors?

Re: Indoor Specialty?

LRC of the Piedmont is in February and it is indoors. It's one of my favorite places for obedience.

Papago (Arizona) has been indoors.

Dian

Re: Re: Indoor Specialty?

The Labrador Retriever Club of the Twin Cities has previously had specialities in January in Minnesota, indoors of course!

LRC National Specialty has been indoors in some past years.

The South Florida Specialty is indoors - this year its in March! (new date - was usually in May).

The Badger Labrador Retriever Club will hold our first specialty on Feb. 29th at the WI State Fairgrounds in Milwaukee. Obviously inside in our climate!

Winnebago is semi-indoors.

Would someone answer this ladies question. What should she wear at a indoor show. Thank you.

"Are there any held indoors, at any time of year? I would guess that in warmer climates it might not be that unusual. But are there any winter specialties indoors?"

I did answer part of her questions (the above ones).
As for what to wear, anything that you would have worn outdoors this time of year you could wear indoors. I would usually wear a skirt with a nice top either inside or outside, if chilly out maybe a sweater or vest (dog or lab themed of course!).
Deb

Maybe as a suggestion wear something that blends/ or contrast with your dog for showing if you are showing. Red and black always goes good together or like me ,i like to wear yellow outfits with a black dog or pink or green.

Re: Re: Indoor Specialty?

Mid Jersey is OUTdoors not indoors. Please look at the premium.

Re: Re: Indoor Specialty? - judges?

Who are the judges for the 1st Badger LRC specialty?