Dogs and Intersex - Valerie Walters
Bitches - MaryAnn Czerwinski
Sweeps - Jim Bowron

Friday, November 9
Dogs and Intersex - MaryAnn Czerwinski
Bitches - Valerie Walters
Sweeps - Elizabeth Bowron

Re: Raleigh-Durham Specialties Close Wednesday, October 17th

I went a few years ago and remember it as being just one show but held over 2 days --with sweeps--is this right?

Quite a nice judging line up.Congratulations on the judging assignments and good luck to everyone.

http://www.geocities.com/raleighdurhamlrc/events/upcomingevents.htm

I did go to the club website and entered based on the information given there in the premium list. HOWEVER, it will be really difficult to enforce this early closing date when all the AKC information - both printed and online - states the closing is October 24 AND gives the address of the show secretary, not the person taking entries. I found it so confusing that I had to call the club president to make sure where I was supposed to mail entries. Just to make matters worse, Infodog gets their information on shows they do not superintend from AKC, so it is wrong on their website as well.

The other little surprise I got was that the entries are limited - wish that had been somewhere other than buried in the "exhibitor general information" section.I appreciate how hard a club works to put together a two-day specialty. Kudos to the committee - but next year you need a proofreader for both the premium and the AKC paperwork!

Re: Re: Raleigh-Durham Specialties Close Wednesday, October 17th

What are you talking about. The club site says Wed. the 17th. I do not read anything about it being limited. I usually only see that at obedience matches and there is no obedience there ? The mailed entry says Oct. 17th.

Re: Re: Re: Raleigh-Durham Specialties Close Wednesday, October 17th

I found it. Limited to 400, I think there will be plenty of room. Great show but not that big.