Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEST OF BREED AT THE NATIONALS

Best of Breed/Best of Winner's was Hyspire's Adrenline Rush!! Way to go Hyspire ladies! That is one gorgeous black dog you got there!

Best of Opposite was Hunt Club Clayview Trixie.

Congrats to all the winners, to all that helped put on a well run show and to all the exhibitors for a great week and a very memorable National!

I am now leaving the show site and heading off for a 17 hour drive. Fortunately I have an Aunt who lives half way and will be stopping there for the night.

I will post links to some photos when I get settled home.

Dianne

Re: BEST OF BREED AT THE NATIONALS

WOWSER!!!!!! Congrats yet again! enjoy the view from cloud 9 : )

Congratulations to the Winners!!!
Aloha,
jackie

Re: Re: BEST OF BREED AT THE NATIONALS

WOW that is AWESOME!!! WTG!
Congratulations to all the winners.

congrats for all winners !!!

Thanks everyone. We are still walking on air. It was a great show. Absolutely perfect weather through the whole weekend which was a real blessing as the prediction had been for rain through the whole show. The setting was gorgeous as this site is lovely and we were surrounded by beautiful fall color. So much fun to see so many people from all over the country and the wondeful group who came over from Hawaii en masse!!! A fun, fun, show.
Judy, Vonnie, Lisa

Re: Re: Re: BEST OF BREED AT THE NATIONALS

stuck at home with puppies this year. how many entrie did the National pull?

Re: Re: Re: Re: BEST OF BREED AT THE NATIONALS

Congrats GIRLS!!!!!!!! Always nice to see everyone had a good time!! Congrats to everyone that did well!!!!

Jen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BEST OF BREED AT THE NATIONALS

Congratulations to everyone that had a placement or title in breed, obedience, and field! A special congrats to the Hyspire Ladies...."Rush" is a lovely boy!

National Entries:
Puppy Sweeps: 89
Veteran Sweeps: 15
Regular Class Males: 75
8 Veteran Males
8 Hunting Retriever Males
1 Field Trial Male
8 Stud Dogs
Regular Class Females: 97
10 Veteran Females
4 Hunting Retriever Females
9 Brood Bitches

In addition, there were 101 agility runs on Monday and 94 on Tuesday, 44 Rally runs on Tuesday and 56 on Wednesday, and 50 obedience entries on Wednesday and 47 on Thursday. The HRT had record entries in Master: 95 dogs (27 in Senior and 49 in Junior). There was also 1 TD track and 3 TDX.

18 dogs qualified for the Dog for All Reasons Award

thanks for the class breakdown. great entries
congratulations to all the winners

Congratulations to all the winners, especially the Hypire ladies. I know Rush was going to win it all when he was in the ring for Winners Dog. He just looked beautiful out there....he was the dog to beat.