Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Business Cards

Is there a good program out there with Labrador clip art to make your own business cards?

Re: Business Cards

Not that I know of. You should be able to import your own banners, gifs or jpegs into any decent program though.

Re: Re: Business Cards

I use Printmaster Gold Publishing Suite. It's user friendly. I don't use clip art. I copy and paste pictures. It does cards, labels, posters, etc.
MGI Photosuite also has a card program (I think) and so does Word.

I make all Business cards at Iprint.com. Good Prices and you can upload any of your own photos for the card. It just goes into the "graphic" position. You can enlarge to any size on the card. Very user friendly

I use VistaPrint - it is really easy to use and I just upload a picture and use one of their templates.

http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=532904590969

Joyce

You can take in your own clipart to Staples and have professional-quality cards done, generally on the spot but rarely taking more than 24 hours.

You can also take in your own file and have them printed.

I do work at Staples *lol* but the cards are professional quality and turn out MUCH better than the ones you print at home!

I just make my own at home -- I used a photo of 2 of my dogs (1 lab, 1 pug)and designed it in word then printed them on the business cards you can buy at Staples or any office supply store. That way it is also easy to change text or I could change the photo if desired.

Sam's Club has some really nice business card stock.

The vista print are really inexpensive. Decent quality too.

I have Business Card Factory at home. It is really easy to use and u can use pics from your hard drive as well!!

Jen

I use Avery business cards and software. www.avery.com And have found it user friendly and I can print as many or as few as I want. The no perforation snap apart cards come in a package of 8x10 sheets and work with just about any printer. I buy the blanks at Walmart, Office Depot, Staples or Office Max.