Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nationals for 2008

Can Someone tell me where the Nationals are planned for next year. Wasn't able to go this year

Re: Nationals for 2008

Atlanta.

Re: Re: Nationals for 2008

Great Thanks

Which Atlanta? It says that there are 10 Atlanta in the US.

Re: Re: Re: Nationals for 2008

Georgia.

WHAT IS THE DATE

October 6-12 encompasses the whole week, including seminars, agility, rally and obedience trials, conformation and hunt tests.

Re: Re: Re: Nationals for 2008

I was hoping atlanta, indiana. I missed the MEXICO shows , i went to MEXICO which is just north of KOKOMO, IN for the shows - nothing.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nationals for 2008

Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll end up close to home againg before I am old and gray. I used to live in Atlanta and would love to attend there, but don't feel up to flying or a 2 day drive.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nationals for 2008

I believe it alternates every 3 years, East coast, West coast, and somewhere in the middle. 3 years ago, it was in RI, last year in MO, this year in OR, next year in GA, so in '09, it should be somewhere in the middle. Probably MO again, because of the availability of a very dog friendly show site

Let's face it: the REAL National, for serious breeders anyway, is held every April in Frederick, MD.
That's where the big entries are, and where you go to evaluate stud dogs.

The Potomac gets more breed entries, but cannot compare in the performance events. The National is the one show with something for everyone. I love that the National supports a Dog for All Reasons award and showcases the versatility of the breed.