Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations and Thank you!

Not sure the circumstances were ideal, but you can't argue with the AKC when they tell you that you have a new champion. Due to a mistake at the Onondaga KC on Sept.29th, our Eve who was originally RWB, was awarded WB for her second major. Eve was shown by Norman Grenier. Mr. Walter Sommerfelt was the judge, he also gave our Curly Coated retriever her second major that weekend to finish her championship.

So Congratulations and a huge heart felt Thank you to our dear friend and Eve's breeder and co-owner, Emily Magnani. We have waited for this day for many years and how sweet it is.

We are proud to announce our first Labrador Champion, Ch. Beachbrooks Day Dream Believer, Eve.

Re: Congratulations and Thank you!

Big Congratulations!!
Enjoy the cloud ...

HOW WONDERFUL!! {{HUGS}}

Congratulations on that well deserved CH on that chocolate beauty!! Woohoo!!

Nicely done Michele, Bobby, Emily and most of all Eve!!

Congratulations! Enjoy it! Will you Special her?

Read the fine print - the person that the win was taken away from has a time period to challenge this change - either 30 or 90 days.

Re: Re: Congratulations and Thank you!

We are aware of that, and are confident that their decision was correct, though unfortunate for the original winner.

Congratulations to Michele-Bobby & handler Norman on your new Champion Labrador! She's a beautiful girl & reminds me of her Daddy-Baker.

What a cute little zipper on Eve. I just love them on a Labrador!

Are you on Cloud Nine ? Stay there a while!

Mary

What a classy way you explained the circumstances. Congrats on your new champion, Ch. Beachbrooks Day Dream Believer, Eve!

WAY TO GO !!!!

A huge congratulations to you all!

Huge congratulations to you!!! I have bred two champions but I have yet to personally finish any of my labs. I want to be like you!

Way to go Bobby, Michelle, and Norman.
Now you had better be sure the Lab Specials aren't on the same time as Mr. Luke!!!!!
Enjoy!

Big congrats to you guys!!!! As i know how much you wanted it done, and i am glad that i got to help get it done!! Yeah, evil evie!!!!!

And to you Time Frame, why burst someones bubble?????

Jen

Re: Re: Re: Congratulations and Thank you!

Now that is a great story and a real "Day Dream" come true!!