Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone have any pictures/info for these Labs ??

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of /or any information on the following Labs :

Boradors Twisted Sister
Dickendal A-Ha
Ch. Martinstide Poser
Ch. Tantara's Oh Suzanna
Buckley's Tootsiepop( by Ch. Hilltop Countryside Barnbunter out of Kresland's Gotta Have It )
and Whitewater's Frost (by AM:CAN:CH: Tabatha's Remarque O'citadel out of AM:CH: Breezy's Whirlwind )

I've searched but I've had no luck. Anyone with any info/pics can Email me.

I'm also looking for any offspring of Travis (Ch. Sure Shot Hypire Impressive) ex Lucee (Ch. Shiloh's Lucee In Disguise, CGC)

And any Offspring of Blades(Ch. Lor-Al's Got Our Power Play, CD MH) ex Sierra (Cold Waters Right As Rain)

I've looked on-line but only found a few.

Re: Anyone have any pictures/info for these Labs ??

For pictures of Blades' offspring, contact Kim Bryson at kjsynergy@aol.com She'll probably have something to share.

Re: Re: Anyone have any pictures/info for these Labs ??

Thank you !

I do believe Deb Hamele bred to Blades. Might want to check with her.

www.dunnsmarshlabs.com

I own Lucee and did two breedings to Travis with her. I also have Lucee's mom and had her dad for a bit. I will be happy to get you any info you wish. Please contact me at info@shilohlabradors. I am replying from work so don't have pictures here.

Sherrie
Shiloh Labradors
Kenai, Alaska
shilohlabradors.com

Thank you all so very much for pictures, links and information. I do believe that someone tried to e-mail me but it got deleted. I think the subject was "Ch. Blades" or rather. If you don't mind, please send it again, I certainly do appreciate it !!!