Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kudos to MJLRC Show Committee!!

Thanks to all of you for a really great show! Every year you put on a terrific event but this year you out did yourselves! The special pin commenorating your 25th anniversary added a special touch and the hosted hospitality buffet Thursday was simply outstanding! Even the show catalogue with its "Walk Down Memory Lane" feature depicting the specialty winners over the past quarter century was special.
Altogether, it was a "class act" that will be hard to follow! Thanks again for a wonderful time!
Hallie

Re: Kudos to MJLRC Show Committee!!

The Mid Jersey specialties are some of my favorites! I can't even imagine the work involved in pulling that off. Thank you to everyone involved! It sure was fun to bring out my old boy, Bravo, for veterans and maturity. What a great class! Hopefully, now that people know about it, the entry in the maturity will be larger next year. Such fun! I like it even more than stud dog and brood bitch!

Re: Re: Kudos to MJLRC Show Committee!!

This was my first time entered in this specialty. I agree it was done with class, I am a newbie and really appreciated the input I received about handling my girl.
See you next year.

Re: Re: Re: Kudos to MJLRC Show Committee!!

Congratulations to the members of Mid-Jersey. It was a wonderful show and I had so much fun. Many thanks for all your hard work and dedication.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kudos to MJLRC Show Committee!!

I agree wholeheartedly. Although I was only there on Friday,I had a great time. Thanks to everyone who was involved!

Barb

Re: Kudos to MJLRC Show Committee!!

Congrats to MJLRC for a great specialty - even the rain held off for most of the time. Beautiful dogs were in abundance, people were friendly and having a good time, hospitality was yummy. The seminar on Wednesday was wonderful and so perfectly timed - we were able to see dogs demonstrating correct structure and movement. Thanks to everyone involved.