Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What a trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got home last night from MJLRC. The full story of Encore's (new BISS CH. Windfall's Banner Major Attraction) escapades has to be told, Rebecca had never gone to MJLRC before and was excited to go. My hubby was (I THOUGHT) going duck hunting in northern MI, so I wasn't planning to go. Well Rebecca tried to find someone to follow as she gets lost going to the bathroom :)kidddddding
Ralph had the date confused and they went hunting a week earlier so I called Rebecca to let her know I could ride with her to keep her from getting lost. To make a long story short it should have taken 10 hours to get there and it took us 14. (Now this is me the Daisy Maize lady who has driven all over the place to set up at the booth at specialties.)What a thrill for Rebecca to go WD, BOW and BOB on Friday. Her bred by aoc boy went RWD also. It makes the trip worth it. Then on Sat. her bred by took 2nd to WD and Encore got a JAM his first time in the ring as a special. Special thoughts for Annie and congrats to Rebecca and Nancy. I am thrilled to have been able to share your joy!!!
Debbie Penrod

Re: What a trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Congrats ! She asked me to go, trust me , she was better off with you !

Re: Re: What a trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo wee! Debbie, I have so many wonderful memories of MJLRC...remember the time it stormed so bad the tents blew down & we finished the specialty in the halls of the hotel??? Now that's preserverance!
Anyway...HUGE congrats to Rebecca & Encore...I'm so happy for all & I know Annie was sitting ring side cheering them on...hopefully several corks were popped that night!