Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
National Brag

Just a small brag (a bit Late due to a litter of puppies 9 hours after I got home) from the 2007 National.
CH Lands End Whatever She Wants CDX MH.
Passed the Master test
High Scoring CH of record (Open B) BOTH DAYS
High Scoring Breeder/Handler (Open B) BOTH Days
98/96 (2nd/3rd place) Rally Novice B
2nd Hunting Bitch.
We had a great time!!!!!
Lauren

Re: National Brag

Good for you and congrats on the new litter.

Re: Re: National Brag

WOW! That is quite a nice list of accomplishments in only a few days. Congrats on your new little ones, too, and enjoy all that puppy breath!

Congrats Lauren!

Way to go LO!

Ron

Congratulations....

Congratulations, Lauren! Well done! Wishing you success in the whelping box as well.
I, too had a great time at the National and my puppies did very well and had a ball!
Thank you, LRC for putting on a very enjoyable show. The location was awesome, the people super friendly, and the atmosphere fun, relaxed, and one of cameraderie. I enjoyed meeting people I only knew as a name; getting to meet them face-to-face and chat with them was priceless! And the dogs were top-notch. I had to leave Friday morning for a family reunion so didn't get to see the boys and BOB, but congrats to all the winners!!!

That is an awesome brag -- congratulations on having a well rounded girl (hopefully she isn't also the one who whelped 9 hours later ). So you must have also gotten a Dog For All Reasons award, right?

CH Lands End Whatever She Wants CDX MH

That is a huge accomplishment! Congratulations!
Diane
Ducktales

Love to see those well-rounded dogs - congrats!