Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congrats!

Congratulations to Adrienne Berrarducci and her beloved Gia, winning back-to-back Winners Bitch, plus a Best Of Breed and a Group 3 at the Albany dog shows!

Re: Congrats!

What show ? Are you talking about the Albany KC show that was held in Springifeld Mass yesterday and today ??

Re: Re: Congrats!

Albany, GA - Onofrio shows

Way to go, Adrienne! I wish I would have been there to congratulate you in person. It's been great to watch Gia grow up into such a nice girl. Keep 'em coming!!

they are talking about albany GA

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Way to go, Adrienne! I wish I would have been there to congratulate you in person. It's been great to watch Gia grow up into such a nice girl. Keep 'em coming!!

albany, Gorgia

Re: Re: Re: Congrats!

Here we go again ------- using a dogs call name instead of their full registered name.

WinQuest Chambray Donna Gia

Congratulations to Adrienne and her beautiful Chambrays Donna Gia. May this be the first of many BIG wins for both of you!

Re: Re: Re: Congrats!

OOOPS - Sorry! I meant to say WinQuest Chambray Donna Gia. The black beauty!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Congrats!

Thank you all for your good wishes and for cheering on my girl. You have no idea how much this means to me. I think I'm still in shock. What a thrill for a newbie like me to have my girl get a Group 3. Life is good!!

A very belated thank you to you & co-breeder Geraldo DeSouza for entrusting me with my precious girl & to Daddy BISS CH Ghoststone's Louie Downtown & Mommy Int. CH Blade-n-Bay Spice Girl Affair for their big part! And also to a very special angel, Grandpa CH Kaiden's Black Tie Affair ("Ty") for passing on that gorgeous head & face to Gia!

Oops - a very special thank you to Gia's handler, Pino Renzulli for his expert handling and most of all for treating all of my dogs as if they were his own.