Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MJLRC ~ A heartfelt thank you!

Kim, the girls and I returned from MJLRC last night (Sunday). We went house hunting on Saturday and Sunday after the MJLRC specialty. All we could talk about for those two days were the members of MJLRC and their superb hospitality.

We send a heartfelt thank you to the members of MJLRC for their overwhelming hospitality and care of our family while at the specialty. We had such a great time!

Tony and Shirley ~ What can we say ... You are like family. You two worked so hard and catered to our every need on top of everything else you had to do. The girls love you! Thank you!

Rocco and Shirley ~ It was so much fun! Thank you for your care and concern! And Rocco ... Cheers to the GGM!

Micki ~ What would Brynne & Alyssa have done without you! Better yet... What would Kim and I have done without you! You are the best ... Thank you!

Dianne ~ Thank you for the lovely going away dinner. The food was spectacular and your house is lovely!

To all of the MJLRC members behind the scenes ~ Thank you for a seamless specialty your hard work surely paid off as this show was, without a doubt, one of the best specialties we have had the honor of officiating.

To the exhibitors ~ Thank you for showing! I appreciate your patience with my bum back and leg! I certainly tried my best to stay on track.

All Our Best ~
The Silva Family

Re: MJLRC ~ A heartfelt thank you!

Even with all your pain and discomfort, it was obvious that you were enjoying your assignments.
It was a job well done.

I don't show that often and only have 2 that I do show. This is the first time out in almost 2 years. Michael looked, really looked at my girls. It didn't matter who was in the ring, well known owners, handlers or a newbie like myself. What a pleasure it was to show to him! Such a gentlman.
In the seminar Mary W. said---judge the dogs. That's what Michael does. How fortunate our breed is to have him!

Yes, we enjoyed showing to Michael too. This was the first time out in a year for my girl. I remembered how happy Michael seemed when judging sweeps a few years back at Jersey-Skylands and what a pleasure it was then to show to him. I could only make one day at Mid-Jersey, so we purposely chose to show to Michael, knew we would have a good time and we did!

Thanks Mid-Jersey for such a nice specialty!