Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OUR new champion in Puerto Rico!!

Hey everyone. Just got word that my yellow b*tch 'Mango' aka CH Snowden Hills Mango Crazy JH, RA, WC, CGC, CC got her championship in Puerto Rico today under judge Donna Buxton!!!!!

Mango is owned by Robin Anderson, Gerrie Owren, and of course me. Many big thanks to Kathy Mines who showed her to this win, and also to Donna for putting her up for the 5 pt major!!!!

Mango is out of Clark/Snowden Hills my friend Irma. She is bred by Gladys Rogers!!!

Jen!!!!!!

Re: OUR new champion in Puerto Rico!!

Congratulations!!

Way to go Jen!!!!! Isn't it a great feeling???? You can't go wrong with Gladys Rogers, she is my mentor and I have many of her beautiful Labs...Lots of Luck in the future.....Leeda

WOW!!!
How exciting, BIG CONGRATS to all involved

CONGRATS MANGO AND ROBIN, BOB, GERRIE, JEN, KATHY AND GLADYS. AGREAT DAY
FERNANDO

Sorry to say this.

But winning points in Puerto Rico and Alaska doesm't mean anything, you just need 3 labs, if you really want to be an American Champion, you should win in the states where the competition in the specialties is very hard, not Puerto Rico or Alaska.

Sorry, but winning majors or points in tose is States mean nothing to the real labrador world.

So, go and try to win a Specialty in the real USA.

Re: Re: OUR new champion in Puerto Rico!!

How totally rude and uncalled for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: OUR new champion in Puerto Rico!!

That was not a very sportsmanlike attitude.

It may not be as hard to get the points (because of the scale for that area) but I know someone that shipped her dog to PR - thinking that she would get a couple of "easy", if not cheap, majors....and they came back with NADA.

So, the judges still have eyes and not just any dog will win.

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners!

Why rain on someone's parade that way??? That's just plain cruel and totally unjustified. Not only has Robin worked very hard with her Labs both in the field AND in the ring, but she is the type of person who would NEVER say a bad word about anyone... unlike Starting to Know.

Mango is a beautiful girl. Kudos to Mango, Kathy, Geri, Gladys, and especially to Robin! It couldn't happen to a nicer, more deserving group of people!

Barb

Re: Re: Re: Re: OUR new champion in Puerto Rico!!

JEALOUSY WILL GET YOU NOWHERE!!!!!! Whatever, i still have a new champion, nothing will change that!! Use your real name next time!!!!

Jen and all involved!!!!

Starting to know....You need to get a life.

Congratulations to the Mango team!

Shame on you Starting to know. You are not only being rude to those who are enjoying this happy moment but you are being rude to everyone involved in these shows.

Thank you everyone!!

Jen

CONGRATULATIONS Mango and her entire "entourage" (Robin, Gerrie, Gladys, Kathy and Jen)!! We knew you would finish! Enjoy the moment! Couldn't happen to nicer people

There will always be nasties that try to ruin happy moments for others. Don't sink to their level or let them rain on your parade!

Congratulations!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey everyone. Just got word that my yellow b*tch 'Mango' aka CH Snowden Hills Mango Crazy JH, RA, WC, CGC, CC got her championship in Puerto Rico today under judge Donna Buxton!!!!!

Mango is owned by Robin Anderson, Gerrie Owren, and of course me. Many big thanks to Kathy Mines who showed her to this win, and also to Donna for putting her up for the 5 pt major!!!!

Mango is out of Clark/Snowden Hills my friend Irma. She is bred by Gladys Rogers!!!

Jen!!!!!!

Thanks everyone...Robin, Jen and I are very excited..Nothing can rain on our parade! Team Mango is a very happy group of people...I'm honored to be a part of this team!!
Gerrie

Congratulations Robin, Gerrie and Jen! And I think it's very nice that you support the shows there!

Any other results?

Congratulations and enjoy the win!!

As for "Starting to know" they just made this thread the most readable for today LOL

Whenever something nasty is posted everyone will want to see what comes of it, and so Jen, you have a thread that everyone will read. You can't buy this sort of publicity!!

Congratulations to Jen and everyone involved. Nice going!!

Hey Starting To Know! You are a real piece of work!! Go back under your rock!
Congrats to the NEW CHAMPION!!!!!! And her owners!

http://www.akc.org/pdfs/events/conformation/point_schedule/2007/division12.pdf

Shows 5 dogs for a 3 point major, and 5 bitches.

The year I went to Puerto Rico, I would've been thrilled to take home the dog and the bitch that started & finished there.

Alaska shows 10 dogs & 14 bitches, BTW, for a major.

Congrats to everyone. Enjoy the cloud you're all on. Well deserved. Now onto Senior and then MASTER ! Mango can do it and so can you.

Hey Gerrie & Robin Congrad!!!!!
Now you know why people like UKC shows
That person out there should just get out the the sport..... she/he are making AKC people look really sh**y
Good luck on your Hunt Test this weekend!!! Let see what that bit*h going to say about your hunting title next week.

Congratulations to a wonderful dog - Mango and to great group of people! Way to go!

Hi Jen,
I love your Mango. I got to know her when Kathy also showed our girl earlier this year. When Kathy needed help taking the dogs to ring side my first choice was always your Mango. She has wonderful Lab temperament and is an elegantly beautiful lady as well. Now that she has a CH, best of luck with the SH (and more) at the other end of her name. Congrats to all!
Barb
PS – The last time I checked it took TWO majors to make-up a champion!

Re: Puerto Rico Winners Dog - Day 1

Queijeiro Igor !! Please see his ad on spotlight dogs.

Congrats to Jose and Brenda Velazquez at Velsant Labradors and the breeder Manolo Queijeiro !!!

We are having a great time in Puerto Rico I highly recommend everyone to attend next year.

We will keep you posted on the next days results.

Re: Re: Puerto Rico Winners Dog - Day 1

Yeah!! Congrats to everyone!!

Who won the breed and did he do anything in the group??

Jen

Jen:
You have only been kind to me since the day I met you. And you work very hard to achieve your goals. Forget about any negative comments and enjoy your success. I have been on the receiving end of such viciousness and it's simply not worth your time.
Congrats! Mango is a cutie and I know how much you love her. Enjoy!

Hi Jen, Congatulations on your new Champion! I think it's wonderful!

Congratulations! Way to go gang. She's a vwery pretty girl.

Oops! Forgot to spell check. Sorry

Hi Jen.....HUGE congrats on Mango's championship. I learned many years ago when I finished my first champion that a few people would always manage to find a way to discredit success other breeders experience - their big loss! Breeding and showing labs is really a pretty small community of individuals. Luckily, most of us are like our dogs - happy, appreciative and finding the best in every situation. Enjoy every minute of Mango's successes.

Hey "starting to know"-- we're starting to know you are not very nice..... why rain on someone's parade??

BIG HUGE CONGRATS TO MANGO, and all involved, Robin, Gerry, Gladys, Jen, Bob -- and all the Sea Dogs...

We are so VERY proud of Mango!!!!!
Barb and the Raptor Labs
Hawke, Kestrel, and Mango's son Merlin

Congrats to Mango, Robin, Bob, Gerrie, Jen, Kathy and Gladys.

Enjoy the moment, you deserve it. And enjoy that beautiful Island.

And also enjoy and thank the publicity that this lady, who is starting to know is giving you, have you seen how many people is reading about the new Champ.

A Champion is a Champion, here, in Puerto Rico, the Patagonia, Thailand and Mauritios Island.

Keep on going!! You are on Cloud 9!!

Sorry you all, specially the Mango team.

I will get a life a shrink and a husband.

The last time I checked, Alaska is a real state in the real United States. Puerto Rico is a U.S. Territory. I've seen some very nice dogs come out of Alaska and do very well (including going BISS) at some very tough specialties.

"Your right on that one". What a rude thing to say!
What is the difference, it is a nice win! What's your problem????

What is with you people??? A win is a win! It would cost money to ship a dog to any of those locations, so what? The dog has title on the front and titles on the end of the name, when have you done that?? I think that is great and congradulations to the owner, who works her dogs and the breeder. It shows that this person really enjoys her dogs and likes what they do and are capable of being a Champion also.

Are they nuts, who wouldn't want to go to Puerto Rico for any dog show! The beach, the pool, pool side bar, hotel, shopping, dog showing! That would be the ultimate place to show a dog. Yea, to Robin and Gerrie, and Gladys, Kathy and Jen! Way to go!
Keep the good work up, "What a dog". Good luck in all your other endeavors with this nice girl!

This is addressed to " Starting To Know"... Obvisouly you do NOT know Jen L or her girl Mango... Jen has shown her in very stiff compitition here in the Northeast. She has won majors on her here, had some very very nice placements at many specialties with her, and put all but the last few points on her.
Use your real name here.... then everyone would know exactly who and what you are !
FYI.... There are MANY people that send dogs all over the place to finish for whatever reason... Going to Puerto Rico can be just as hard to finish a dog at as going to the mid west or south or ANYWHERE in the US... Try it yourself BEFORE you open your mouth ( or write out your thoughts.
Mango is a very nice girl... She most certainly is well deserving to finish !!!

Um FYI, Starting To Know...I looked up info for that show and it seems the numbers are about the same as here as far as entries, only difference is there are majors. So what?
There were 24 Labrador entries according to the judging program for yesterday.
And who cares anyway. A win is a win!
Congrats Jen!

I think you need to take a trip up to an Alaskan show and try to get your dogs into the Winners ring past all those great Alaskan dogs. Not an easy feat! As much as people think those Alaskan majors are a snap to get I can assure you that they aren't.

Maybe that's why an Alaskan bred/owned dog came down to California and won a specialty. Hmmmm....

Congratulations to Team Mango! It's long past time for that pretty girl to finish!

Robin, Gerrie, and I thank you all!!!! We especially thank Gladys Rogers for bringing this wonderful girl into our world~!!!!!!!

Jen

Many congratulations to Mango, Jen, Robin, Gerrie, Gladys, and Kathy!!! That is fantastic and well-deserved news!

"Starting to know"- did you even read the original post? This girl already *has* her AKC ("American") Championship, as well as a mess of other titles. Sounds to me like a girl who can do it all!

Why the sour grapes?

No Julie, she finished her Amer Ch in PR yesterday...

Sorry...my bad, I read that wrong- Thank you for the clarification.

Regardless, all of the "alphabet soup" surrounding Mango's registered name is fantastic- obviously she is really "a lab for all reasons."

I know this is a little late but I am in PR with Mango---the competition is real here!! Most of the PR natives have Manolo Queijero's stuff and it is quite worthy. These are no cheap points....yes, maybe you don't need to beat as many dogs but you still have to be the best that day against good dogs!!! Congrats to all.