Island & Pacific Canadian Specialty results

BOB: Devonshire's Art of Elegance
BOS: Makaila's Magnificent Blue
BOW: Cloud Nine Iragorri
WB: Cloud Nine Iragorri
WD: Thistledown Tornado Warning
BBE: Fallriver's Big Fish

Re: Island & Pacific Canadian Specialty results

I'm pretty sure that WB and BOW was Mainland's Seasac Third Times A Charm and RWB was Cloud Nine Iragorri. Cloud was WB at the AM show.

This is not from the original Breeder6.

Am/Can Ch. Devonshires Art of Elegance

Re: Re: Island & Pacific Canadian Specialty results

WB was as I posted. I was at the show yesterday. Cloud did go WB that morning, but was RWB that afternoon.

Eh? Everyone knows I am the real breeder6 :)

Sorry, look in the archives, I have been posting using that name consistantley for years and I know I have been the only one using it until now.... so give it up! All of my friends will back me up as they know who I am.

Re: Re: Re: Island & Pacific Canadian Specialty results

I attended the Island and Pacific Specialty in Abbotsford, Canada yesterday and it was fun and friendly, with a nice entry of beautiful labs from Canada and the US. A great turnout of Breeders from the Pacific Northwest and beyond. (Lovely people with fabulous dogs in the Northwest) beautiful Canadian dogs from Breeders across the provinces and from Vancouver Island.
Thank you Island and Pacific Labrador Club Members on Vancouver Island for putting on this well run Specialty year after year. and... A Great Judge who certainly had an eye and knowledge of type,structure and movement.
Nice to see.

Forgive me for my english and for not been very culture.

I have seen that girl Cloud Nine Iragorri all over the place.

I know what Cloud Nine is, a slang meaning you are at the top of the sky, or something like that, what I dont know what means is Iragorri, being from Europe I know is a Basq word, the Basq country is the north of Spain.

I assume the girl is from Spain, but cant find the breeder in that part of Spain.

Any way, Congrats to Cloud Nine Iragorri, their owners and their breeders.

Thank you

GO CLOUD NINE IRAGORRI!!!!

So,

What are the official results, did Cloud Nine Iragorri won or not.

Lovely show with labs from the USA, Canada and Mexico, dont forget Cloud Nine Iragorri is Mexcian and is supporting shows all over North America.

From Nicaragua, go Cloud Nine Iragorri, you know you have a fan Club in this Country.

Cloud, keep on winning now that you are in the major leagues.

Viktor,

I think you are right about Cloud Nine, the name was not becasue waht it means in the USA, is the name of a sky slope in Vail, Colorado.

Basq, Vasq, or Vasco, is the north part of Spain, which all their lives wants to be separated from Spain, la ETA is from the Basq Country, is the most aggresive part from Spain. But Iragorri is not a word, is a last name, the last name of the breeder and owner of Cloud Nine Iragorri.

Marco Iragorri, and the reason that you cant find him in the north of Spain is because Marco Iragorri is from Mexico City, and he does not acts like a Basq, he is a very gentle person.

Congrats to Marco and Cloud.

Iragorri Labs

Marco the Basq,

Have you use a car as a bomb in Mexico?, just kidding, you know who I am, and I remember the time you got held for hours in an airport because imigration thaught you were a terrorist, remember? .}
Just to congratulate you and Cloud Nine Iragorri for all the winnings, keep up the good work Marco Iragorri from the Basq country, and no bombs ok

She was WB at the morning Lower Mainland Dog Fanciers show. She was Reserve Winners Bitch at the Island Pacific Specialty.

Thank you Chantel,

OK, Cloud Nine Iragorri was WB at the morning Lower Mainland Dog Fanciers show, how many points did she win.

And, is she Mexican, Spanish, Basq????

CLOUD NINE IRAGORRI IS FROM MEXICO

BREEDER MARCO IRAGORRI

OWNER MARCO IRAGORRI

FATHER BORADORS BY GEORGE

MOTHER DON'T KNOW

POINTS DON'T KNOW

What are the results from the other days?

Thanks

I saw Cloud Nine Iragorri and she is beautiful bitch.
Wherever she is from and whatever her name means she is a very worthy winner.
Congratulations Iragorri Labradors!

Any more results from Canada?