Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heart of Texas

Any results from Heart of Texas??

Re: Heart of Texas

Well, Jayson is there and here I sit. My little baby Zanie just won her sweeps class (1st out of 9 in 6-9 month class)...

I'll post more results as I get them...

Heart of Texas - Sweeps

Best in Sweeps went to "Cowboy" - a Dickendall pup...not sure who he is out of...

Best of Opposite - Legaseas Texas Tornado "Twister"...owner/breeder - Carrie Eberhardt...

Congratulations Ya'll..

cm

Re: Heart of Texas - Sweeps

Thank you!! Keep them coming!!

Congratulations to Dickendall and Carrie Eberhardt!!!

Heart of Texas - Sweeps

Well "Me Too", it looks like we are the only ones that are not at the show!!!

Re: Heart of Texas - Sweeps

Of course, I'm at home waiting for ours girl's day to be bred. Wish I was there.

Way to go Carrie and Twister! Congrats to the other winners too

Heart of Texas - Winners Dog

WD = Gingerbread Take A Chance - Diane Whitaker
RWD = Dickendall Deck the Halls "Decker"

Congratulations !!!!

Re: Heart of Texas - Winners Dog

Name Correction - RWD - Dickendall Buckstone Deck the Halls..Congratulations Faith & Kendall..

Ed Gleason and "Percy" , his open bitch won the breed from the classes. Way to go Ed! Carol and Pauleen will be proud..................

Registered names to follow

BOB Lubberline Sweet Purslane

Re: Re: Heart of Texas

Who was judging today and do we know who got Jam's?
thanks

Re: Re: Re: Heart of Texas

barb gilchrist was judging

BOS Ch copperstill fors fortis
JAMs WD, Ch Bournhall mocha latte at puckets and Ch sureshot hyspire born ready

Re: Re: Re: Re: Heart of Texas

Hi, copperstill. Can you tell us what fortis' name means?

Heart of Texas - congratulations!

Congratulations Everyone!!!

I believe it's Latin for "Fat Chance".

Hardly. It is Latin for "strong."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I believe it's Latin for "Fat Chance".

Re: Re: Re: Heart of Texas

Would someone please post the results and let us know what is happening????? We all can't stand waiting to hear??????????

Re: Heart of Texas - Winners Dog

Congratulations to Diane Whitaker for going WD with Gingerbred Take a CHANCE........she has worked hard and he is a wonderful boy! AND I hear that little Vinnie from Gingerbred out of the Noodle Chute litter went BEST PUPPY...WOW way to go Diane!! His Brother ZEUS out of the same Gingerbred NOODLE/CHUTE litter went WD at DelVal last weekend for 4 points. Nice boys!!

Heart of Texas - Saturday Results

WD - Matilija Make Mine A Double @ Legasea "Jack" BOB - Ch. Lockbriar Journey O'Briarglen JH "Journey"

Please accept my apologies on Winners Bitch - all I can remember is that she is yellow.... :o(

Congratulations Carrie & Kim !!!

Re: Heart of Texas-- Saturday clarification

Just a clarification-- the Saturday show was just a major after the specialty, not day 2!! Nevertheless, I'm really proud of my little boy. This has been a week of firsts... he picked up his first point last Sunday in his first show ever, turned 1 on Thursday and then got his first major today! If we're lucky, he'll round off the week with his first JH leg tomorrow! And his dad celebrated by earning his first JH leg today!!

Thanks to Liz Harward and Mara Redden for breeding their beautiful Daisy to Dapper and letting me bring Jack home to Texas!
CME

Congratulations Carrie - what a great weekend for you and good luck with the JH!

"Hi, copperstill. Can you tell us what fortis' name means?"

http://www.flickr.com/groups/luckofseven/discuss/72157600421112012/
Luck or Lucky

felix felicis : lucky, fortunate, happy.
fors fortis : chance, luck, fortune
fortuna : fortune, luck, fate, chance.
fortunatus : fortunate, lucky, happy.

http://www.blueharvest.net/home/latin.html
Fors fortis
Fat chance

Legal disclaimer: I do not speak, read, interpret or understand Latin. I was looking for names for the "FAT" litter and turned to the internet. I found several sites where Fors Fortis was interpreted as "Fat Chance". Voila, a dog's name and call name....
Other pups in the litter:
C. Chew the Fat "Lingo"
C. Fat Lady Sings "Alto"
C. Fat Tax "Revenue"
C. Too Fat to Fly "Tommy" (editors note: a song title by singer-songwriter Tommy Elkis)
I had fun with this litter!
Thanks, Ed!
AND a big congratulations to Ed and Percy. A lovely bitch that I overtly covet. Ed's ok, too. LOL
Diane Whitaker had a great day also, Wd & Best Puppy!
Kendall & Faith for Cowboy's win and Carrie E. with her pretty Zane daughter, "Twist". Loved her as a puppy and she's growing up just fine.
Congratulations!!

Thank you to all that came and exhibited. Thanks to our judges and as usual, the hard workers in our club.

Congrads to all of you; Kendall, Faith, Carrie, Kerri and all....Way to go...Leeda

WTG & Congratulations to all in the ribbons, especially Carrie Eberhart, LegaSea Labradors!